Normal Enchant Rate 70%

Atribute Enchant Rate 80%

Blessed Enchant Rate 90%

Safe/Max Enchant 6/16

Adena/GB economy

NO DONATIONS!

www.l2yuna.go.ro

cya ingame

adena bugs everywhere. +16 people already. Soulhound >> all. Steal divinity reuse is 3 seconds and takes from 5 to 20 buffs, curse of divinity reuse is 4 seconds and hits up to 20k (full hp+cp hits).

pride of kamael for 4 hours, all kamaels have +40 % p.atk or m.atk

$hitty gm

bb

ty for your comment but u  forgot to mention that is easy to farm gb and buy bews/beas with 90% enchant rate so it`s easy to make +16 items in one day.... server is for pvp not farm

steal divinity/cod/ reuse time will be increased and will be modified

in all freya server kamaels are op so stop qq

don`t be haters

its nice server but...there is no places to farm ;s you have lvling zone till 80 and then...nothing exp (on MOS for example) is almost 100k  :S im still 82 bored to exp more...farm pvp zone is the Fantasy isl with the retail mobs and same adenas... anyway gl

ty for your comment but u  forgot to mention that is easy to farm gb and buy bews/beas with 90% enchant rate so it`s easy to make +16 items in one day.... server is for pvp not farm

steal divinity/cod/ reuse time will be increased and will be modified

in all freya server kamaels are op so stop qq

don`t be haters

ok 1. I wrote to You personally that giving kamaels pride buff for 4 hours is a mistake. You ignored this. Then kamaels >>> everything that stood and You're tellin me that I'm a hater. You're a damn ignorant and that's what I wanted to point out. Some of those things could have been avoided if You "gm" had at least a tiny shred of imagination.

Anyway, server tested, failed,  next ;)

ok.... but u forgot to mention that server is full of bugs, that gm`s are corrupted, etc etc

LOL

go search your perfect server

an btw... pride of kamaels does not give 40% stats and in off reuse time is 3 min if i`m right, a pvp don`t lasts more than 3 min so i don`t see your point here.. kamaels could spam pok every 3 min,, or more confortable it could last 4 hours and it`s ok by me

HATER  ;D don`t be mad couse u got powned by kamaels on every server u`ve been

happy new year to all

ok.... but u forgot to mention that server is full of bugs, that gm`s are corrupted, etc etc

LOL

go search your perfect server

an btw... pride of kamaels does not give 40% stats and in off reuse time is 3 min if i`m right, a pvp don`t lasts more than 3 min so i don`t see your point here.. kamaels could spam pok every 3 min,, or more confortable it could last 4 hours and it`s ok by me

HATER  ;D don`t be mad couse u got powned by kamaels on every server u`ve been

happy new year to all

man you don't have to speak like that .he just said his opinion and i agree with him .your server for me is a bit ...... But anyway i will be polite and say good luck to you.and don't asnwer everybody's replys.in a moment you will start to answer thnx to the people who say you good luck

we have democracy .everybody can say what he believes

pride +30 power in

p. atk -> gives +40% p.atk

m. atk -> gives +40% m.atk

crit -> gives +40% crit rate

----------------------------------

this is how it works in lol 2 java now. Ever read what You have in Your own files dummy ?

and 1 tyrannousaur in your server = 50 gcm worth of adena, so enchants +30 for everyone.

pride +30 power in

p. atk -> gives +40% p.atk

m. atk -> gives +40% m.atk

crit -> gives +40% crit rate

----------------------------------

this is how it works in lol 2 java now. Ever read what You have in Your own files dummy ?

and 1 tyrannousaur in your server = 50 gcm worth of adena, so enchants +30 for everyone.

that`s why i said EASY FARM , "dummy"