Locked my topic for nothing.

An4rchy

Coyote locked my topic for nothing. Seriously coyote, can't you understand that not all in here have your java knownledge? If you can't just help me, /leave topic. Please someone unlock it. Sorry for posting that here, but he has blocked me on pms.

Coyote : Seriously, are you looking for dumb people? You're asking us to create a new TvT Event Engine, bugless and with new functions, just because you are way too bored or idiot to open your eclipse and add 1 damn code?

There are shitloads of Event Engines (L2J, L2JFree, B1ggBoss's, and a few others). Find them, edit them and use them. We, MxC members, are not here to create your server.

Coyote : Seriously, are you looking for dumb people? You're asking us to create a new TvT Event Engine, bugless and with new functions, just because you are way too bored or idiot to open your eclipse and add 1 damn code?

There are shitloads of Event Engines (L2J, L2JFree, B1ggBoss's, and a few others). Find them, edit them and use them. We, MxC members, are not here to create your server.

lol? what is this?

As you can see, he told you the reason why he locked the topic.

yeah but it doesn't make sense. not everyone in here has his java knownledge

MXC forum did everything possible for it's members.

ED/Intrepid/Seth/Coyote/Cobra/Matim/Versus and many others made lot of topics which include guides/java lessons/and many other java shits.

Read those topics and learn how to create yourself a server.

helping/supporting a member isn't same with "plz make me a server"

MXC forum did everything possible for it's members.

ED/Intrepid/Seth/Coyote/Cobra/Matim/Versus and many others made lot of topics which include guides/java lessons/and many other java shits.

Read those topics and learn how to create yourself a server.

helping/supporting a member isn't same with "plz make me a server"

i've read those, but i don't really think they will help me for a FULL rework of the tvt event. yeah i can fix 1-2 stuff but.... also i didn't ask from anyone to make my server.

i've read those, but i don't really think they will help me for a FULL rework of the tvt event. yeah i can fix 1-2 stuff but.... also i didn't ask from anyone to make my server.

There is a full reworked tvt with no bugs in forum, you are just too lazy to add it.

hmm there is one? compitable for interlude? no i don't think so..... i searched.

If you can't read English (Yes, I've made a guide about adaptions between the chronicles, even if it is a bit old), then it is neither my, nor the forum's fault.

Now, could you please stop crying about stupid matters? Your topic won't be unlocked and the reason is quite clear.

but he has blocked me on pms.

Yeah, cuz I've had enough of you PMing me all day long and sucking my ballz for unban, lulz.