[Proposal] Private Server Section

TILEMACHOS

Things in Private Servers Section for Lineage2 is getting to complicated..

I think there must be Divided in two Sections...

One For Java files Server and one For L2OFF servers like the Develompent Section...

What do you think People...??

Eveybody Knows that Servers with Off files are very very Different from those with Java Files

There is a thing there,named Prefix(l2j or L2Off)

this + u told there's a big difference between java servers and servers based on off files, yeah u are right, sometimes java servers are even better ;) so who cares

this + u told there's a big difference between java servers and servers based on off files, yeah u are right, sometimes java servers are even better ;) so who cares

Tottaly Wrong...

Even there are Better Script Sometimes...

You can't Compare C++ witch is a High Level Language with Java...

C++ is made to Control Large DB and Networks and is more Stable Language..but is more Diffycult in Expression if you Compare it with Java...

Anyway that's not the Point...

Everyone who understands the Difference will understand what i am saying...and i think Moderators here understand good so they made the 2 Different Sections for Development :)

Tottaly Wrong...

Even there are Better Script Sometimes...

You can't Compare C++ witch is a High Level Language with Java...

C++ is made to Control Large DB and Networks and is more Stable Language..but is more Diffycult in Expression if you Compare it with Java...

Anyway that's not the Point...

Everyone who understands the Difference will understand what i am saying...and i think Moderators here understand good so they made the 2 Different Sections for Development :)

You told it, development ofc is TOTALLY different so they made 2 different sections, but l2j servers aren't so different from l2off servers, i mean in gameplay,items etc., even if they are based on totally different files, anyway players visit the private section srv just because they need a srv to play, and in almost all cases they don't even care if it's l2j or l2off

You told it, development ofc is TOTALLY different so they made 2 different sections, but l2j servers aren't so different from l2off servers, i mean in gameplay,items etc., even if they are based on totally different files, anyway players visit the private section srv just because they need a srv to play, and in almost all cases they don't even care if it's l2j or l2off

At least i Care like Many People care...

I think this is a Pro Forum and not a Forum for Newbies witch are just trying to find something to spend their time...

People nowdays need the best and not something random