[Spammer]SoRa

Reptant_

I do not search, the stats says all.

In 10 months you've made 4.296 posts

That's spam.

Finito thinks that spam is considered just they part in where you quote others or post 2-3 words ...

dont worry everyone could do the same you did ... post 2-3 sentences in every topic ( 3 in private server, 3 in general discussion and so on .. cause that isent considered spam ... )

Finito thinks that spam is considered just they part in where you quote others or post 2-3 words ...

dont worry everyone could do the same you did ... post 2-3 sentences in every topic ( 3 in private server, 3 in general discussion and so on .. cause that isent considered spam ... )

yes i do,and moderators of this forum do

you,are free to report me

So,as Finito is a spammer.

Why when he was spamming you didn't report him any of you ?

Maybe he didn't?...

(I don't support finito,i just see the facts)

So,as Finito is a spammer.

Why when he was spamming you didn't report him any of you ?

Maybe he didn't?...

(I don't support finito,i just see the facts)

are we in the 1st grade to report realy EVERYONE ?

If you took a look at rep section, the ppl that were reported for spam were the once that joined forum and in 2 day had arround 100 post's ...

If you took a look at rep section, the ppl that were reported for spam were the once that joined forum and in 2 day had arround 100 post's ...

bullshits.

you write like a kathisterimeno and you talk like a kathisterimeno.. now you are kathisterimeno leave it and dont talk again for spam because you kathisterimeno dont know what is spam.