aCis - another CRAPPY interlude server

Tryskell

Tryskell lol man every pack has tvt or ctf but your's nothing -.-

need at least 1 eventttttttt :'(

The only events I will add will be retail events.

Should i quote myself to make you understand? It's 5 replies above.

Even if you think it better, all packs have it already, se we, acis pack users, can compare the existing ones and adapt and fit the best one to the pack, if you can't even do that how could you allow yourself to setup a server?

Should i quote myself to make you understand? It's 5 replies above.

Even if you think it better, all packs have it already, se we, acis pack users, can compare the existing ones and adapt and fit the best one to the pack, if you can't even do that how could you allow yourself to setup a server?

i don't setup fail servers for 1 week like other kids..

i prefer playing in a server and have acis server just to find buggs etc.. :D

someone can make a preconfigurd pack  ? :D to download ?

Someone can go on the forum shown on first post, take time to read and eventually dl the precompiled pack ?

and for ppl who can't read when all is written since MONTHS, multiple times on multiple threads over multiple forums, basically, I don't want * multiple * them, and so I simply ignore any of their questions.

That includes : "how can I help", "what's contribution2use system", "why I haven't access", "please give me access", "hi what's the price of your pack it's good but i suck in java dev". And some others.

Around 20 ppls are currently accepted. The thing is to try to understand WHY they are accepted.

[/depressed_pissoff]

this answered some post.

and for

thats why u got GM's , to put them make events and not to give items to their own chars.

I don't give a lot of infos those days. I'm working a lot on sagas and varka/ketra alliance. So here's the current "changeset" :P.

48 quests will be added. Current quests number will be raised to 250 commited. If not more.

Varka/ketra alliance system is heavily reworked (all individual checks about killing an allied friend are now mutualized inside one unique check, which save 8 arrays and as much registered mobs on as much different quests).

broadcastPacket system has been reworked, and will use static stuff from Broadcast class. It will too drop multiple checks about CharInfo stuff, as now CharInfo stuff will use its own method in order to be broadcasted.

Some packets will have new informations.

Stay tuned, and don't forget to listen some classic music :

Does this pack has protections implemented in it and if so witch are them! Maybe this question was asked before but i rly don't have time to read all the post's if some one can answer it's cool if u intend to spam my post don't do so....keep it to u!

Does this pack has protections implemented in it and if so witch are them! Maybe this question was asked before but i rly don't have time to read all the post's if some one can answer it's cool if u intend to spam my post don't do so....keep it to u!

No special protections, as any L2J pack so far, from C4 to hi5. Latest MMOCore is used.

u can use search. it will be even faster than doing a post.

here or on our forum.

"protection" can be separated into 2 types

- No server code fails (checks when every things can be done for example, no able to buy things that you can not buy)

- Client side protections (l2.exe files are how the are supposed to be after it is executed, no bot programs are executed, ...)

So usually pack protection is not enought

Note: there are other things that can be done, set invisible mobs that bot see but user dont, or check each characters actions (for example target mobs in the same second that they are spawned) or w/e

But as i said: this things must be done in a unique way because are easy to fix by bot's creators if they see the code

It's time to scam a Inner Circle's member password or leak sources, next rev is out.

@adenaman, the solution about invisible mob has been implemented on L2inc, but so far it's pointless vs the main use of bots, which is bot support (mana/heal/buff). So 50% pointless code.

The only solution is to forbid 3rd tools software, which basically means client edit, as you said. And so far it's out of "server" side, so I *normally* haven't to busy about, and users have to find a solution themselves.

Another rev is out : retail enchant system is implemented, 2 quests, and some misc. Check forum for more infos.