aCis - another CRAPPY interlude server

Tryskell

I lock it to avoid redundant questions ; I don't know why it's important for you forum is up knowing the fact you will never go on it.

It will be up when it will be up, so stop to cry now and go bother anyone else. Rev 243 is already shared, so waiting you can test it and prepare some patches, aren't you ?

For others PMs and questions, Sido is the ppl bothering of host for me, until now he made good job and I got no reason to change. He is a good friend even if it's a drama queen, and I can count of him even if he is bothered IRL with his job. So, I will change of host when Sido couldn't or wouldn't help me anymore, and not before (that's for eventual future  hosting propositions).

• 2 weeks later...

But for me still wont work : p 000 free webhost delegation only.. for others too ?

dns should be already propagated, so if the forum isnt ok for u (http://acis.i-live.eu)  clean ur cookies/cache regarding our address (i-live.eu) and try again.

if still dont work, i guess u should wait more (should be max 1 day more)

but please inform me about the above "fix".

It dont work for me

Both mozzila and chrome got this error.

Click some times on your bookmark or simple refresh the site. Y-day I had the same issue, I clicked like 3 times on the bookmark and site loaded normally.. :P