aCis - another CRAPPY interlude server

Tryskell

About system itself

Pauler, I want to build a COMMUNITY, which improve their own dev skills, first for the pack itself (via contributions) but MAINLY for THEM. Once you become Inner Circle you're free to do any type of servers. I won't be behind your own server developement, so more you are skilled, better you can code your OWN ideas and make ORIGINAL gameplays.

I don't think that you really understand what I posted. I "compared" your community with a Freemasonry community. And the simillarities are too many. :P

That's why I can almost see what's behind of aCis.

I don't think that you really understand what I posted. I "compared" your community with a Freemasonry community. And the simillarities are too many. :P

That's why I can almost see what's behind of aCis.

"Les Francs Maçons" (in french) has a particular philosophy about Humanity ("Architect of Universe") and rituals to be accepted in.

I don't get where you want to go with your look-a-like, nor with your latest sentence ("what's behind aCis"). WHat's supposed to be behind aCis ?

Do you consider L2DC a branch of "Franc-maçonnerie" ?

Have you some paranoiac trouble ? Conspiracy theory perhaps ? :P

"Les Francs Maçons" (in french) has a particular philosophy about Humanity ("Architect of Universe") and rituals to be accepted in.

I don't get where you want to go with your look-a-like, nor with your latest sentence ("what's behind aCis"). WHat's supposed to be behind aCis ?

Do you consider L2DC a branch of "Franc-maçonnerie" ?

Have you some paranoiac trouble ? "Théorie du complot" perhaps ? :P

When the aCis community is getting bigger Tryskell is like this :

evillaugh.jpg

Those that dont hide something behind their projects cool.gif

Be my guest and explain what's hidding ^^. I await Pauler version too to see if it's the same.

Be my guest and explain what's hidding ^^. I await Pauler version too to see if it's the same.

You have a closed society where you develop a very good pack but you don't share it with people who are not part of this community.

Hmm..

Also, the friendship between the members is very good. (You, all together make fun of l2jfrozen and you support each other)

Seems familiar..

Maybe, the development of the project is just your "poster" and behind all this is something more than a l2j community.

220px-Square_compasses.svg.png

Proof shown that what Pauler says is right:

Thibault/Tryskell says:

*I want to control the world using L2J but that's another hand

*GODAMN I'M DISCOVERED