aCis - another CRAPPY interlude server

Tryskell

Only yesterday very late in night I had an error (host error), but it's perfectly works right now without any interruption, and for a couple of people it works aswell as I can see.

Roles have reversed since last time :D.

Only yesterday very late in night I had an error (host error), but it's perfectly works right now without any interruption, and for a couple of people it works aswell as I can see.

Roles have reversed since last time :D.

Same here.

Everytime that i'm checking the forum is online.

Changeset 112

Some deletions, circlets/crowns fix

Deletion of L2ControllableMob (as the poll shows it, no one knew the existence of this feature).

Deletion of WayPointNode? (old code, no idea why it's still on Freya), and the 5 related variables in Config.java

Fix the NPE scenario about circlets/crowns removal. Surely due to NPC owning castle.

admin panel reorganization : move of strider/wyvern from "effects" to "teleport" panel, add of unride option.

If there are still errors at removal circlets/crowns, please consider to give full infos, such as actual people on, who's attacker/defender, etc. Try to test with not defenders on.

Revision 117 is out.

Next revisions, aCis will enter anew in "danger area", as items refactor is on the road of the refactor truck :D.

If you enjoyed the revision 40 and those 300 on 3000 working skills, you will enjoy next revision for sure (begin from rev 118) with all items broken !

Yeepee !

fully community is down because of my mistake, changed the domain NS instead of other domain.. so...

... but I see the forum online and i change pages very nicely all the time, 2 minutes ago, 10 minutes ago, now.

... but I see the forum online and i change pages very nicely all the time, 2 minutes ago, 10 minutes ago, now.

welll this is just stupid.... i deleted again ns just because i think it didnt work... well strange part is i got another domain on same acc , there i deleted NS and web is still up.... im like o.O wtf

welll this is just stupid.... i deleted again ns just because i think it didnt work... well strange part is i got another domain on same acc , there i deleted NS and web is still up.... im like o.O wtf

Most propably NSs didn't refresh yet so hurry up to fix them :D

All links are in the first post, and you can find eventual tutorials on Google, MxC, and aCis forum aswell.

----

I got a LAN from today to Sunday, which isn't so bad as I can't even discuss with people from my forum, and for so DP side can't "move".

Anyway, if you can talk with DiNoR, or if he can see it himself, here are some things to do :

enchant4_skill is normally dropped (doesn't exist on IL) for armors ONLY (for weapons, it equals duals +4 effects). If you find such existing armors on IL stuff, please contact me.

ex_immediate_effect is renamed is_herb.

is_mage_weapon is dropped, except if you find a use of it (special conditions on mage weapons than I don't know ?).