[Discuss]Archers & Daggers|| Heavy or Light?

Reptant_

Heavy or Light?  

121 members have voted

1. 1. Heavy or Light?

• Heavy
    • Light

i dont really know for shitlude since i hate it but for hellbound and above i prefer light armors especialy on daggers since i want the dex and all of theyr stats

i dont really know for shitlude since i hate it but for hellbound and above i prefer light armors especialy on daggers since i want the dex and all of theyr stats

Υeap, in HB+,it worths in any occasion, since you can avoid even physical skills

Hi,

Archer Heavy for pdef/resist/hp/pvp slow for pvp.

Archer Light for evasion/atkspeed/ for farming.

Daggers should always stay light.

My l2 archer is Skittle, You'll find me l2eternity. I wear vesper heavy vs elegia sets. There's many reason to it but the main reason is i like Vesper Look more than elegia. And I'm the only one that wears vesper for end-game pvp. It' never failed me, welll maybe once or twice but not as much as light has. o.O

Hi,

Archer Heavy for pdef/resist/hp/pvp slow for pvp.

Archer Light for evasion/atkspeed/ for farming.

Daggers should always stay light.

My l2 archer is Skittle, You'll find me l2eternity. I wear vesper heavy vs elegia sets. There's many reason to it but the main reason is i like Vesper Look more than elegia. And I'm the only one that wears vesper for end-game pvp. It' never failed me, welll maybe once or twice but not as much as light has. o.O

fail if ur about to wear heavy wear elegia since it gives +3 str ...

• 2 weeks later...

guys heavy is pro :)

i was pvping with hero dagger me paladin and 1 hour cause he uses shield and heavy

but there is difference between interlude and freya... where to wear what go test it guys