[Discuss]Archers & Daggers|| Heavy or Light?

Reptant_

Heavy or Light?  

121 members have voted

1. 1. Heavy or Light?

• Heavy
    • Light

Light Offcourse...

Majestic is the Best but no Attributes :-/

I suggest Dynasty Light for Dagger Classes

Both armors give resists + CON

topic is mostly done for IL

in Freya,i have tried heavy elegia,and since it gives +500 pdef comparing to light,and Freya is mostly for skills it was good

Using Dynasty in a Freya server,is pointless

Both armors give resists + CON

topic is mostly done for IL

in Freya,i have tried heavy elegia,and since it gives +500 pdef comparing to light,and Freya is mostly for skills it was good

Using Dynasty in a Freya server,is pointless

Alright for Interlude i Suggest Majestic Leather Armor

With Dyes : +4 DEX -4 STR , +1 DEX -1 STR , +4 WIT -4 INT ( WIT gives you resistance to Hold, resistance to curses )

If you are playing in a server/chronicle were light users wearing heavy does not give you penalty, then if you are an archer, yeah go for heavy! Your evasion goes down, but you win a lot more p.def. But if you are a dagger, evasion >>> p.def most of the times, especially against archer! Light+ water song + evasion buff ==

Archer: Pew Pew Pew ---> --->  ---->

Dagger: Avoid, Avoid, Avoid. AHAH

:)

Archer with heavy?that's the point of it lol

Heavy + no zerk=saks

Heavy +zerk=Worse stats than light

No way of Playing with a Dagger or a Range Class with heavy...

This is really noobie thought

If you are playing in a server/chronicle were light users wearing heavy does not give you penalty, then if you are an archer, yeah go for heavy! Your evasion goes down, but you win a lot more p.def. But if you are a dagger, evasion >>> p.def most of the times, especially against archer! Light+ water song + evasion buff ==

Archer: Pew Pew Pew ---> --->  ---->

Dagger: Avoid, Avoid, Avoid. AHAH

:)

trust me you need ev on archer too.Think this u have a pt with 1 cat+2 bishops+6 GS .you go party vs party.u give cat buff and all of the archers give UE bishops makes celestial.who will stop them?pew pew ,you carefully knock an arrow ,missed missed,OMG why so much missed,evasion....maiby if they have a TH or GH in party they make Evasion buble from th/gh and they will have 190 evasion(on IL OFF server).

trust me you need ev on archer too.Think this u have a pt with 1 cat+2 bishops+6 GS .you go party vs party.u give cat buff and all of the archers give UE bishops makes celestial.who will stop them?pew pew ,you carefully knock an arrow ,missed missed,OMG why so much missed,evasion....maiby if they have a TH or GH in party they make Evasion buble from th/gh and they will have 190 evasion(on IL OFF server).

+1 To this Absolutely Right!

if server archers / dagger can use Heavy .. use it  ,, it will be better than Draconic

not always.. we already said that draconic is better for evasion.. so an archer with heavy vs an archer with light can easily win cause of his evasion, the one with heavy will almost miss the one with light every time especially if he is on ue

not always.. we already said that draconic is better for evasion.. so an archer with heavy vs an archer with light can easily win cause of his evasion, the one with heavy will almost miss the one with light every time especially if he is on ue

Not UE,just a bit moving to gain the +6 evasion

Not UE,just a bit moving to gain the +6 evasion

oh soz, i thought wasn't necessarily to tell him that moving on archer on pvps is important..

is like when u walk, u don't think to move ur legs forward, they just move