[L2J] L][Army

Chita

Do you want the Title hp feature?  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want the Title hp feature?

• Yes
    • No

awfull stone drop rate 1 random per mob and they are difficult to kill

Dude, it;s 100% chance to drop, LvL 4 max attribute and still complayn...We added the Attribute farm just for fun and to break the rutine...It;s like 2 hours farm for full attribute...

Dude, it;s 100% chance to drop, LvL 4 max attribute and still complayn...We added the Attribute farm just for fun and to break the rutine...It;s like 2 hours farm for full attribute...

takes like 40 sec to kill 1 mob and u get 1 random stone rofl i need to farm like 10 hours to make full attribute and then ill still be a soldier and when i get higher rank ill have to farm 10 hours again

u should be able to farm full attribute in 10 20 min so people are focus on pvp

takes like 40 sec to kill 1 mob and u get 1 random stone rofl i need to farm like 10 hours to make full attribute and then ill still be a soldier and when i get higher rank ill have to farm 10 hours again

Try giving th

Just come and try the gameplay,as you all know if you have 0 farm and only same thing to do every day is not good at all,this way u pvp zome,u farm some,u go to some events...you always have something new to do...If all had the same equip that this would not be a good pvp server would be a boring 2 hours pvp server...come tomorrow and give the server a try to see the gameplay!

No,It's impossible to kill rank 0(newbies) if you are rank 1 and so on.Rank restrictions to all the pvp zones and events.So no,newbies will pvp with newbies and pro with pro.

Well thats maybe is good but i don't like pk...this pvp areas is to farm too or only pvp?