[Request] Maxcheaters Christmas Logo! Award: 100k Adena

Maxtor

I dont want copy my ideas.

Next time i report you.

Delete it.

You report me for what ? if anyone make now sig with snowman i can say it's copy'ed just because i made it first ?

As i said , it's christmas theme .. we can think at snowmans/santa clause/fir three/lights, cause they are are characteristics of the christmas

Sax english , i know

... why cant all ppl try?

Having knowledge of photoshop and being able to make smthng nice are 2 diffrent things.

Even if you know the whole prog out of your head, its still possible that you cant match colors to make a goodlooking logo.

did you read the whole topic do you saw how many different pictures have been made from them how many do you find good and

possible to use them?

did you read the whole topic do you saw how many different pictures have been made from them how many do you find good and

possible to use them?

Just something

see the current one

;)

Imo,the best one is AdroniX's one.Like previous time

but ,also,like last time,he fcked up with text

possible to use them?

Might be true,, but just let them try... doesnt matters that topic is full of pics.

To twinkie why you stole my render? ;(

http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=113913.0;msg=808445

this is animation, but most of the users likes normal logos..

why u dont make one like this now ? it's very nice :)

To twinkie why you stole my render? ;(

well .. i've been searching on google one santa render ... it's not something rare that you can say i stoled, it's a normal one , found on 3rd page on google.