interlude [L2OFF] L2Revenge

L2Revenge

I contacted William aka StormShadow and introduced him with the project.

He saw a potential in it and stated that he does not mind if we continue with the progress. And that we should go for it.

He is registered on the forums and has a unique status of Super Moderator.

you are funny  , sir

like you did with l2x reborn

your lies are just for dumb people

This server is managed by "Fake Dizzan" aka "Domen Pecnik" (fake L2X admin), it's 100% fake (confirmed by real L2R staff). Even the website shows their lack of knowledge.

This is just pathetic how you pretend to be someone your not. Server has no feature.

Allegations of accusing our head administrator of pretending to be somene else by

a scam artist will not be accepted.

We all remember what happened with L2Extreme and L2Forever and yet this is completly different story.

Might help if you start reading announcements. As for the real L2R staff, might help if you speak to William himself.

One other thing i would like you to know, CooZe was a GM. That is completly true.

As I stated in my previous announcement. This has nothing to do with HowardStern, We contacted William for his approval, we got his blessing and some stuff. The progress is going pretty good its just a pitty we have to deal with stuff like this. And as for the GM staff, it was a really long time since the server closed and would be a miricle to geather everybodey together. Scrubs can confirm since i bet it was pain in the neck for him to get a hold of Nergal and Scrap.

well , i have news everyone , the original server is coming soon . scratch , mero , scrap , are bringing the Original server back . the site is been build and server is already done . like the original they will only have grade s and titanium set . and i don' t have to tell you the features ..  and yes i also spoke with scrap , scratch. mero . and more old school players to prove these . they are hopefully start soon . i'll keep you posted soon .  and yes Scratch is the ownner of L2Revenge .....  ask me and i will bring him also here to prove all these ,  i'll post a website and more stuff when i speak to him about these fake servers .

Man this topic has made my day... What is with this Slovenian idiot using yet another classic server's name to make some cash...

And sigma, seriously? Last I heard from Scrap was that you bought the vendetta files and were planning on remaking l2r with that, not scratch.

But how do any of you idiots expect these dumbass remakes to survive?

None of you have any of the original staff on board and I highly doubt these l2r.us idiots actually asked storm, something I will confirm the next time I see him on msn... Maybe it is time for L2Revenge to return but not under any of you idiotic teenagers with dollar signs in your eyes.

Don't ruin yet another classic server's name with your pathetic attempts to make a few bucks... I just hope players see through this blatant stupidity and you launch with the 20 players that you deserve.

rofl. keep trying fake dizzah. i just dont know why did u stole the dizzah nickname. u just ruined a gread admin name. Now in everybodys (coz probalby there are no more really oldschool l2x players around here and there) will be remembered dizzah the fake admin. ah..

web is ugly, forgot to fully RIP it back then? or you just didn't know how to do it ? and just saved some images ;D lolz

you really show lack of all kind of skills hehe

+1 is ugly.

[sLO] samo res si debil ej. usaj bi sam svoj server odprl ne pa da kopiras vedno dobre serverje in pol jih samo v slabo luc spravis. samo ce mislis da bos tko mal vec kesa zaslusi se motis. dnevi ko so bli veliki donatorji ki so donirali velikanske usote so sli mimo verjemi.  example: l2elite,.... [/sLO]

+1 is ugly.

[sLO] samo res si debil ej. usaj bi sam svoj server odprl ne pa da kopiras vedno dobre serverje in pol jih samo v slabo luc spravis. samo ce mislis da bos tko mal vec kesa zaslusi se motis. dnevi ko so bli veliki donatorji ki so donirali velikanske usote so sli mimo verjemi.  example: l2elite,.... [/sLO]

[sLO] sej ni nc narobe odpret podoben server, narobe je to, da se pretvarjas da si neki, ki nisi - ce nardi slab server itak slabo luc na sebe meče, zato pa more spremenit nick zmeri haha[/sLO]

This is Scratch from Revenge Gaming. As much as I would like to bring back the original Revenge files it is impossible as they were destroyed. Any server out there running the Revenge name is just a bad copy. The original Revenge files were in fact C4 and we upgraded them. Apparently Invictus did indeed speak with Stormshadow and Storm said he could use his his old php to put up the old Revenge website. I contacted said site and the little prick swore at me so now he can go screw himself lol.

I am putting together the old team to bring back an Interlude server. It will run as professionally as L2R was with a stable server, stable files and a good team. Scrap, Nergal, s1m, Rayne and Mero if I can twist his arm lol. It would be nice if Storm invested some of his knowledge, however, he has a family life now so his time is limited. Howard may stop in to say hi, but is still traumatized over his years running L2R hahaha seriously though I saw him recently and he's lost all his hair and apparently his midget wife won't have sex with him anymore :P

We will be using the old IRC channel, server is up and being tested now and we're just completing the website. Money issues will not be a problem as they were with L2R as we have the funds to maintain the server regardless of donations.

When it's all good I'll make a proper post instead of hanging on this guys fluff.