Α legend never dies!

MasterDisaster

It's about a shadow that has been caught on a camera while recording MJ's house after his death!

Some say it's a ghost but I am not sure.

Take a close look on the shadow and focus on it and I'm sure that you will see the strange thing I saw.

In case you don't,I'll reveal it!

He's dead. end of matter.

None was listening to his music and suddenly after his death, people from nowhere screaming "WHOAH I LOVED MJ SONGS", everyone started hearing his songs and such

Fanboiz saving ma quotes!How sweet <3!?

i was thinking of how they spell άντε γαμήσου at salonika,and after some moments you posted it,that's why i quoted ^^

Nah yes yes , all of us can create a video like that >.< com'on you believe that shit

many many ppl after Mj death try to make fake stories thats video is one of them

do not believe sh1ts , mj was a legend thats why they try to "give us" a chance

to believe that was a fake death or something

Nah yes yes , all of us can create a video like that >.< com'on you believe that shit

many many ppl after Mj death try to make fake stories thats video is one of them

do not believe sh1ts , mj was a legend thats why they try to "give us" a chance

to believe that was a fake death or something

DID YOU FVCKING WATCH TEH FVCKEN VIDEO?

It's about a shadow that has been caught on a camera while recording MJ's house after his death!

Some say it's a ghost but I am not sure.

Take a close look on the shadow and focus on it and I'm sure that you will see the strange thing I saw.

In case you don't,I'll reveal it!

Old. They talked about that on TV. It's the shadow of a camera man. T_T

-.- Fvck. I shit on my pants. I was eating and I was looking on my food and I heart this scream and I was like: Fvck your mother.

LOL! Look at the first comment: lol i showed this 2 my cat...........no reaction