[L2j Frozen][ BlackBird 1500x

ITobeI

yesterday i tested the pvp on this server and i was disappointed :( i was on bish with full dc set+10, tts jewels+6, smart buffs with resists etc and i was being hit by daggers for ~3-6k (from th lol), by mages (so many mcrits for 4-7k), and archers constant 4k crits

i think this server has potential to become a nice pvp server but currently i think it needs some balance or smth because cmon, bishop getting 2 shotted is just ridiculous..

In game all player say that bishops are immortal i don't know as it is possible that you die however for optimize the pvp there want time .We are here and every day fix. We have a good fix that is possible change the damage for every specific class and you can see on forum that the staff optimize skill and damage every day for balance ( other same fix for optimize game play ).

Ty for your suggestion we listen all plaerys that log in.

Best regards,

L2 Frozen's Staff

yesterday i tested the pvp on this server and i was disappointed :( i was on bish with full dc set+10, tts jewels+6, smart buffs with resists etc and i was being hit by daggers for ~3-6k (from th lol), by mages (so many mcrits for 4-7k), and archers constant 4k crits

i think this server has potential to become a nice pvp server but currently i think it needs some balance or smth because cmon, bishop getting 2 shotted is just ridiculous..

You know perfectly that it's not correct what are you saying about Cardinal Class: as tested today by some other guys with less armor than you said, they cant be killed :), just when stunned or something like that. However, I want say more that to speak about server improvements, there is a section in our forum just to speak about that (Suggestions...). So, to ask us some improvements and to communicate correctly and quickly with us, use our forum or we cannot read in all forums where we posted our server info :). Thanks however for report, we test all things guys report ;).

Shyla

WTF

Lissen me In Game My name Is Kingo*

No1 Get 6k dmg from dager  archer hit 1,8k criti at dc  dager hit 1,2k  mage with 2 resist 800 dmg

all is normal ..

i PLAY sumoner If u log in u will see me sumoner class

IS THE L2 EXPRIENCE HOW TO PLAY A CHAR

If u are an idiot u get 6k dmg from dager and 4k from archer

Next time make some + test buffs  ... wtf

WTF

Lissen me In Game My name Is Kingo*

No1 Get 6k dmg from dager  archer hit 1,8k criti at dc  dager hit 1,2k  mage with 2 resist 800 dmg

all is normal ..

i PLAY sumoner If u log in u will see me sumoner class

IS THE L2 EXPRIENCE HOW TO PLAY A CHAR

If u are an idiot u get 6k dmg from dager and 4k from archer

Next time make some + test buffs  ... wtf

1) learn english retard

2) i play l2 since c2, i know how to buff and what gear to take ok?

3) u know how often mages mcrit with pow/siren/wm? i dont think u do, 800 dmg with normal hit and 2-3k on mcrit and if cdl its over 4k

4) go make a bishop and test dmg from th and post screens here, i dare u

5) arent u summoner that always shouts 'o noone can kill me im so pro' ?? if so, anchor with minimal reuse time and that lasts for decades dont make u pro, it just makes u an idiot for playing that class :(

You know perfectly that it's not correct what are you saying about Cardinal Class: as tested today by some other guys with less armor than you said, they cant be killed :)

wow really? and how did u test it?? 1 guy keeps attacking and the bishop is just spamming gbh on himself?

:D It's nice when other dnt understand what I mean :). As I said before, I will never answer again to your server suggestions here :). If you want make a suggestion make it on our forum, we have that to speak with players :D. Here we will share just updates on server and fixes. Thanks again.

Shyla

1) learn english retard

3) u know how often mages mcrit with pow/siren/wm? i dont think u do, 800 dmg with normal hit and 2-3k on mcrit and if cdl its over 4k

5) arent u summoner that always shouts 'o noone can kill me im so pro' ?? if so, anchor with minimal reuse time and that lasts for decades dont make u pro, it just makes u an idiot for playing that class :(

wow really? and how did u test it?? 1 guy keeps attacking and the bishop is just spamming gbh on himself?

1) learn english retard

who care for my english*

I M SUMONER  WTF  I KNOW MORE THINGS THAN YOU

I m the only sumoner and i know how to play. so no1 can beat me at 1v1. So

Stop cry

Go at Server  x126531627 to make +87235732178 weapon to play pvp with kids .

That s diferent of us....

who care for my english*

I M SUMONER  WTF  I KNOW MORE THINGS THAN YOU

I m the only sumoner and i know how to play. so no1 can beat me at 1v1. So

Stop cry

Go at Server  x126531627 to make +87235732178 weapon to play pvp with kids .

That s diferent of us....

ah man KID, why do u post such bs here? all u do ingame is shout how pro u are and now u come here with this shit, i mean how pathetic can u get ffs??  .. 'go at server blabla' .. i was playing here bitch and i was pointing out what i though was bad and good about the server, you come here with ur needs of attention u fucking whiny whore, thats the difference between us

now please, go hit puberty and stop being such an uneducated piece of shit

PEACE, im out of this server, oh and in case anyone that isnt playing there yet and looking for some info, the majority of the community there is very similar to the kid i just owned

ah man KID, why do u post such bs here? all u do ingame is shout how pro u are and now u come here with this shit, i mean how pathetic can u get ffs??  .. 'go at server blabla' .. i was playing here bitch and i was pointing out what i though was bad and good about the server, you come here with ur needs of attention u -beep-ing whiny whore, thats the difference between us

now please, go hit puberty and stop being such an uneducated piece of shit

PEACE, im out of this server, oh and in case anyone that isnt playing there yet and looking for some info, the majority of the community there is very similar to the kid i just owned

I say wht all that u sayd for server was lies..

So STFU

Who Care About you..

Dont answer plx i m boirng

Last server fixes list:

http://www.multiplayer-italia.com/forum/shard-progetti/l2frozenreborn-international-free-lineage2-shard/fix-tracker/11923-fix-list.html

Last day fixes:

18/12/2010

- Fixed: PvP reward fix to player in Clan War

- Fixed: improvements for ConcurrentAccesses into Events

- Fixed: fix to multibox checks

- New System of drop for raid boss: Who give the most damage of boss, he can take the drop

- Autoloot Boss = OFF

- Save of Olympiad status.

- Little increase of augment chance skill

- implemented formal wear to gm shop in Fashion items

- Little decrease of skill CUrse death link

- Decrease chance of skil Anchor

- Decrease p.atk of summon Nightshade

- little decrease power of duelist

- Fixed skill Mirage.

- Create two custom npc for event by staff.

I remember the server site to test features:

http://www.l2frozenreborn.com

Shyla

Last Day fixes:

19/12/2010

- Decrease p.def of summon NighShade

- Decrease chance of skill:

Seal of Chaos

Dreaming Spirit

Seal of Winter

Seal of Suspension

Seal of Despair

Bluff

18/12/2010

- little increase power of duelist

- Little increade p.def of duelsit

- little increase m.def of duelist

I remember the server site to test features:

http://www.l2frozenreborn.com

Shyla

atm the server is awesome and i just dont regreat when i joined it

a well played class can pwn any other as im necro , i hit ppl with Cdl for 1.2k but i can be killed with only 1 backstab if ths are after me

thats it , if u want overpower u'll be weak too

ps: try to fix potions + skills , when we're casting death spike or any other skill while spamming potions  , it won't do any dmg i dont know if its a bug or u added it