Everything about a L2 newcomer

Reptant_

• 3 months later...
Characteristically :  Orcs have big physical power , with high HP + MP but they don't have high stats .

Dont agree: orcs are most powerfull chars. WC got best buff+highest damage as a support char, OL is best support to pvp+highest defense, tyrant got totems (fackin OP) + zealot and destro... noone has to present it

Generally the point if playing orc is reaching the limits, 2kk critical damage etc

Dont agree: orcs are most powerfull chars. WC got best buff+highest damage as a support char, OL is best support to pvp+highest defense, tyrant got totems (fackin OP) + zealot and destro... noone has to present it

Generally the point if playing orc is reaching the limits, 2kk critical damage etc

2kk critical damage? omg in which server are u playing?

on official i made 3.4kk damage to tiat

Here u got some random video 1,6kk damage. If you look carefully u will see he doesnt have coutner critical triggered, could make 3,2kk then

• 2 weeks later...

Thats the guide i needed. Thanks alot! Which servers you would recommend for newbies? Low/mid/high rate? And why.

mid rate, cause they give you the basics of L2 u need to know,while you dont need to XP for ever

mid rate, cause they give you the basics of L2 u need to know,while you dont need to XP for ever

lineage2.com is a much better option. L2 has become really newb-friendly

high rate is not l2, low rate is for ppl who know much about l2, and mid is perfect for newcomers

Playing low rate server means that you know only when to exp,nothing else. Also there, the ppl that nolife it got the advantage on pvps,sry but thats not l2.

I suggest you High Rate too.

Okay, thanks guys. Going to try out mid rates. :) And another question.. Server is 20-30x, has only basics buffer, is that good if my main would be support? Lets say i prefer BD, i will find a party for exping, or everyone else in mid rates boxing supports?

Playing low rate server means that you know only when to exp,nothing else. Also there, the ppl that nolife it got the advantage on pvps,sry but thats not l2.

I suggest you High Rate too.

lol, all games of this kind (not just L2) were always like that. Like it or not, this is L2.

lol, all games of this kind (not just L2) were always like that. Like it or not, this is L2.

Its rly funny to see that some ppl playing lr dont even got the basic clue.

@amenzj if it has a buffer,bd is useless.. :/

Its rly funny to see that some ppl playing lr dont even got the basic clue.

@amenzj if it has a buffer,bd is useless.. :/

If what NCsoft designed as a company itself is not true L2 then what is it? High rate pvp servers created by 15 years old kids? No.

U suggest newcomer to choose high rate? Where PS/OL kills all classes without losing cp? Where destro with crusher and zealot deals 1k damage max to robe users? :@

Mid is perfect choice