[L2J] L2Corvus

Andrey™

ur probably the one who i pwnded in oly with 2k CP left yesterday...

and btw Talking about Oly time isn't complaining , its just too Short and if u were skilled or smart enough u can see which class can win if it is 2 min every fight

that wasn't me i lost just one match and that was against Bush.......in rest i won my other 8 matches ;)!

i dont remember/know such name..

And btw 3MO change Fight's Time increase it to 4 min at least

Bush is OL-Hero so ...

and about the fight time increase, dont you think you should post that on their forum ?

ps. what is your name ig ? :D

I have joined the srv and it could be nice if i wasnt for the worse development i have ever saw..well.. i joined oly with my pph no augment skills.. just full enchanted items..and i went vs a duelist and i won him so duelists arent best.. but there are a lot of bugs in oly .. for example i went vs a ele master and he was just invisible and his pet was  hitting me and i lost.. anyway ill play here for fun only

i went vs a duelist and i won him so duelists arent best.. but there are a lot of bugs in oly .. for example i went vs a ele master and he was just invisible and his pet was  hitting me and i lost.. anyway ill play here for fun only

i agree with you.Admin said that he fix invisible bug,also duelist isn't overpowered in oly.Server is good for fun!

Man oh man this server is FULL of archers

not true......... this server is one of the best l2 interlude servers around, community growing everyday the staff is doing there best to fix the bugs.....every week they have a 2 h mentainance mod there is a pvp zone where people do pvp there are events made by gm or automatic events like tvt and ctf so join........i play there.....name in game xSkyRider.....!

i have got one question for you.

When is the new olympiad period?Tell me exactly the date.

Also i ve got one suggestion.Make the olympiad time from 18:00 to 22:00 for less feed :)

Man oh man this server is FULL of archers

tell me a interlude server where at mass pvp there isent a full pt or archers ... just tell me if you know one  ... if you go 1 vs 1 in farm 1 you'll see there are other clases too ... EVEN in mass pvp zone you'll see tyrants and daggers also nukers ... so please THINK or TRY the server ..

Also i ve got one suggestion.Make the olympiad time from 18:00 to 22:00 for less feed :)

naah, better isntall a protection so ppl can't join oly with same IP. I mean, feed should be allowed but not from same IP, cause dual boxes in oly just sux, but if some1 wants to give points to some1 else is his business not urs