[L2J] L2Corvus

Andrey™

Server olympiad in unbalance Duelist King in oly. some fixed make,Tyrnt some fixed oly in  Tyrnt vs HellKnight in oly tyrnt kill 30 second in tank? this is balance? very good server.

Server olympiad in unbalance Duelist King in oly. some fixed make,and Tyrnt some fixed oly in  Tyrnt vs HellKnight in oly tyrnt kill 30 second in tank? this is balance? very good server.:S:S

oh come on, I killed a Hellknight with a Maestro .. ffs .. dident saw a hellknight with his summon :|

great server, today was my 1st day and I just wanna say to all that this svr is great ... I had 2h of pvp all the time in pi ... if you die youll respawn in the same place and dont need to give yourself noble :D

mass pvp's in pi :D

oh come on, I killed a Hellknight with a Maestro .. ffs .. dident saw a hellknight with his summon :|

great server, today was my 1st day and I just wanna say to all that this svr is great ... I had 2h of pvp all the time in pi ... if you die youll respawn in the same place and dont need to give yourself noble :D

mass pvp's in pi :D

i like the pvp system.. i have some questions: how many ppl on? and, is farm easy or hard?

i like the pvp system.. i have some questions: how many ppl on? and, is farm easy or hard?

farm is verry easy, no custom ... and bless scroll rate is 100% and 1 mob = 1 blessed[10 coins] ( with 2 hit's the mob is dead)

ppl on, hm... yesterday at 1( night) GMT+2 were ~80 ppl on :)

hopefully iweekends will be more:D

hope svr will stay a bit alive, and will not fail like bufu did :)

Well thx for the info then ill join as soon as i can.. now im working at smth so cya soon in game. Btw are there any peace zone farm?

Good Server but have some problems..

But gm team will fix it soon!

Well thx for the info then ill join as soon as i can.. now im working at smth so cya soon in game. Btw are there any peace zone farm?

yes, there is a safe farm zone but the mobs drop just 5 coins :D

pm me when I'm on [Dwarf] and i'll try my best to keep you safe on every farm zone :)