interlude [L2J]L][Genoxide

L2Genoxide

max+51??and custom shits??damn man fail....change max at least and i hope customs are balanced...also .com domain is very important!

Done

7/25

and yes.there were a balance..test it your self..

man the idea of server is nice but many things must be fixed farm zone more organize to many shops i mean gm shop with items that cost adena +items and shop that have the same items cost just adena .......beside that is very unbalance........meaning there are 10 player on server staying in farmzone and pking all how do you want players to join......... and some of them even sad you gave them items because they were the first on the server........anyway good luck with the server. My suggestion:

1. Make a lvl zone

2. Make only 1 gm shop and 1 custom shop not mix gm shop with custom shop!

3. Put pk guards in farm zone and make Karma drop rate!

4. I saw there in newbie town there is a V.I.P shop what about that ?

5. Delete the customs and tatoo and everything ...........unbalanced I saw you modified the stats of the armors ok but decide on just 1 custom armor and weapon for more balance of course with modify stats.

That all I could say in 20 min of playing......farming is relativly easy but cant get to the farm zone you get killed all the time.........in 30 minutes you can make yourself max and play but with max 20 people on you'll get bored fast. And another thing it lags a little!