[[SHARE]][||Bug||]Bug with NPC buffer (get any buff)®

working at l2mafia?

some1 told that it works.. also a friend of mine that is still playing mafia sometimes saw some players moving curiously fast.. like with super haste.. so i think it does if it wasn't already fixed.

some1 told that it works.. also a friend of mine that is still playing mafia sometimes saw some players moving curiously fast.. like with super haste.. so i think it does if it wasn't already fixed.

In stucksubs they have many skills from other subs and that makes sense

anyway,Dimis isn't that dump,and i think he must have already fixed it

any1 can send me link for latest version of phx?

try this http://dc112.4shared.com/download/wueseV0W/l2phx_Ver_318_English.zip?tsid=20101207-102201-53d14caf

In stucksubs they have many skills from other subs and that makes sense

well he has played stucksub for pretty much time.. well months let's dont say years.. and he knows how a character with full skills move.. also i know that u can easily reach 500 speed on stucksub.. but he didn't saw only movement speed.. also casting of mages.. much more faster then 1st.. and he also told me he was in pt with some1 and he saw in his buffs super haste, but i'm not sure about this

Well if u are on Windows7 u have to open it by clicking right-click and "run as administrator".. 2nd u have to open l2 client.. if when u try to log it gives u crit error is because srv has protection.. try searching in the Exploits section any guides to how to bypass protections..