Jump to content
  • 0

[Help]Soulshoots & Weapons


Question

6 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
Posted

I dont want to change the Grade of weapons , I want with D grade soulshoots 'automated soulshoots' , can cast to S grade weapons.

  • 0
Posted
What I must do so

 

handlers / itemhandlers / Soulshots.java

 

You have to recode S restrictions, adding D ss/bss itemIDs to S grade check. ItemIDs of ss/bss are all shown in this file, so don't search anywhere.

 

In IL and before, handlers are stocked to the gameserver, postIL handlers are stored in datapack. So don't search in the useless place.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This community uses essential cookies to function properly. Non-essential cookies and third-party services are used only with your consent. Read our Privacy Policy and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..