Invisible drag.

Sinnocent

Again with the icons..  :o

When I drag a weapon(custom, Desert Eagle) the icon doesn't show, for example dragging it to augment, or dragging it to drop it, dragging it anywhere, the icon is invisible. How to fix that?

Again with the icons..  :o

When I drag a weapon(custom, Desert Eagle) the icon doesn't show, for example dragging it to augment, or dragging it to drop it, dragging it anywhere, the icon is invisible. How to fix that?

same told you before man!!! check file where have icons, and check have corrrect names,etc

same told you before man!!! check file where have icons, and check have corrrect names,etc

The icons are inside *.UTX file, and they have correct names in *.dat files - You didnt understand him...

Author: The problem is, that *.UTX files with icons inside wasn't decrypted. So decrypt it by Yourself and You will see icons while moving them. Thats all ;)

is the reason why I told you it is not the first topic that I think about this issue

Whatever...

The icons are there, author can see them in game, but only while moving them they are disappearing. Got it ? He need to dec the file.

Bye

Hi,

aVVe you say "Author: The problem is, that *.UTX files with icons inside wasn't decrypted. So decrypt it by Yourself and You will see icons while moving them. Thats all ". A newbie question here, how do you decryted it? And also, if you can see everything but the graphic on drag, isnt already decryted?

Thank you

Mech

Hi,

aVVe you say "Author: The problem is, that *.UTX files with icons inside wasn't decrypted. So decrypt it by Yourself and You will see icons while moving them. Thats all ". A newbie question here, how do you decryted it? And also, if you can see everything but the graphic on drag, isnt already decryted?

Thank you

Mech

you can drop file in l2decrypt and your file decrypted fine, or too with l2encdec -s 121 package.utx