The Great Justin Bieber

“I feel like the Kurt Cobain of my generation, but people just don’t understand me”

-Justin Bieber

Epic! Kurt Cobain of his generation is Lolady Gaga.

“I feel like the Kurt Cobain of my generation, but people just don’t understand me”

-Justin Bieber

If he feels like Kurt then he should go and die like Kurt. The difference is that everyone will forget about him after 5 years, unlike Kurt...

I never understood why they are teasing Justin Bieber? I heard something about gay because of his voice. Since when somebody who don't have a mature voice is gay?

Cause a 14 yo that doesn't know shit about music and its history should not compare himself to Kurt Cobain...

Cause a 14 yo that doesn't know shit about music and its history should not compare himself to Kurt Cobain...

He is 16 I think. Secondly I am not talking about the comment of Kurt Cobain, I am talking generally.

He is 16 I think. Secondly I am not talking about the comment of Kurt Cobain, I am talking generally.

Also when he is talking about Kurt Cobain he is not saying that he looks like Kurt Cobain. He just say that he is in the same situation like Kurt Cobain when he was young.

Because he does stupid music like Neo or Taio Cruz. Just not to talk about the videos clips lol.

He surely thinks that he's the best person in the world.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTJ0AUhWLBE

The girl donn't know how to speak in english and he makes fun of her. He is not a lord or god.

Because he does stupid music like Neo or Taio Cruz. Just not to talk about the videos clips lol.

He surely thinks that he's the best person in the world.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTJ0AUhWLBE

The girl donn't know how to speak in english and he makes fun of her. He is not a lord or god.

I like Taio Cruz. I don't like metal, rock(not that much), dubstep and shits like this. I like normal songs which are playing in clubs.

At lease he makes money. If I was in his position and make money like him I wouldn't care about what people says. Plus that all girls want to get fuck with him. So I don't think he gives a shit about what other people saying.

At lease he makes money. If I was in his position and make money like him I wouldn't care about what people says. Plus that all girls want to get -beep- with him. So I don't think he gives a shit about what other people saying.

damn....-beep- with him?....those girls didn't hear at news that a dog eated his dick and then vomited because it was so little?

At lease he makes money. If I was in his position and make money like him I wouldn't care about what people says. Plus that all girls want to get -beep- with him. So I don't think he gives a shit about what other people saying.

12yo want to fuck him. Are you a pedobear?

damn....-beep- with him?....those girls didn't hear at news that a dog eated his dick and then vomited because it was so little?

You know that he have small dick? You saw it?

It's just rumors of stupid jealous kids.

You have a small dick too, it's a rumor. Imagine all MaxCheaters teasing you about your dick because of a stupid rumor.

He is 16 years old. Nobody said that he have only 12 years old fans.

Many of my friends(girls) like Justin Bieber. I am almost 18. Also when I am saying -beep- I mean to have a relationship.