Lineage2 Official - Players

Flavio

I mean come one, even i tards who are playing on offi can craft their Agrades weps/armors.

But whatever, i guess if you're rich, you're 'imba' player..

And about CP potion program, everyone uses it (as i saw on most of the vids).

i have seen ppl with higher equip than me dead in many pvps vs me, and imagine that im very mediocre in pvps.  if u are not good in pvp then the equip makes a little difference...

i have seen ppl with higher equip than me dead in many pvps vs me, and imagine that im very mediocre in pvps.  if u are not good in pvp then the equip makes a little difference...

Well thats what i thought, if you are rich, you can buy (if ppl are selling) good gear ++ ... You can still own others in same gear with -- enchant they're random or newbie players.

Nothing special, AAO from dex is better then him.

Atleast,he shows the truth,deaths pwns etc

btw,did you know there is an ultra bug for adventurer's in dex?

one friend of mine,when he used ANY SKILL/pot he was restoring full hp/cp/mp

pure pwnage,isn't it?

one friend of mine,when he used ANY SKILL/pot he was restoring full hp/cp/mp

pure pwnage,isn't it?

No doubt about it, it is pure pwnage just because of mana <3

Anyway, there are so many guys playing well their characters and people in here just talk about dvp/gustavs <.<

Anyway, there are so many guys playing well their characters and people in here just talk about dvp/gustavs <.<

DVP was top geared...and always full buffs

and still partial pvps

anyway,a proof of what i said

one time i made a PVP video of my server(where i was playing)where i had medium gear and i was like the top player

i recorded many things,even vs3 vs 5 ,but i never putted them in the video,cause they were non factors 2/3 hit ppl

i enjoyed though putting battles vs top players of that

One day,one non factor,made a video where he was raping some noobs,most times easily

One pvp was vs me,where i had him like 6-1 at 1v1 pvps

so,my conclusion is,that EVERYBODY has his good moments...and his bad moments

but all post ONLY their good

(btw i think i know how he did this bug at DEX ;d)

well when u make a promotional video of urself, u make sure to put only the good moments:P

now dont ask me why u want to promote urself in a game. never bothered to think of any reason at all

DVP was top geared...and always full buffs

and still partial pvps

He had stuff from ebay and like has already been said, he has just pwning partys on dvc and toi (low level)

Even though he got the "god of l2", there is guys which are lot better than him.

Pvp videos is the art of hiding reality behind some edited scenes.

We are not talking just about Gustavs and dvp. If you know those "Guys playing well their characters" post their vids or tell us their name / what server they play on. (I would like to hear only offi servs, not some private craplol serv).

The topic is to discuss about all of them, not just Gustavs/dvp.

@Finito You should of post it. And yeah, bluevayero is right, in promotion video's for yourself (or whatever're they called) you post only your top frags.

If i was making a video i would post some hard successes, not just every 1vs1 pvp. :)

I mean come one, even i tards who are playing on offi can craft their Agrades weps/armors.

But whatever, i guess if you're rich, you're 'imba' player..

And about CP potion program, everyone uses it (as i saw on most of the vids).

but u cant craft a +10 armor :) or more

a +10 item can make a very big difference.

ppl said they spent 25k $ so...

Holy crap. Thats a lot of money. Some people dont have for their shoes >.> And no, i dont mean in-game shoes for mages ^^

Well i would buy something too if i had the money i guess