[Poll]Interlude Vs Freya

Smok3BoY

Interlude or Freya ?  

118 members have voted

1. 1. Interlude or Freya ?

• interlude
    • Freya

So what is better an Inerlude or Freya low rate server ?

And why

btw server is like retail with no buffer no Gk and no Gm-Shop

Vote and after 25 days topic Must lock

[pre]The results after the poll has expired

Its a question that my bro and i  wondering us

witch is better? i say freya but he says Interlude [/pre]

So what is the better ?

Freya>Interlude, without progress and only Interlude on servers, Lineage 2 EU server would already be f2p. Also I wouldn't play Lineage 2 anymore, would had quit it 2 years ago, but with new things I keep it playing.

Players that love Interlude are stuck in "simple" things, Freya indeed is harder, new skills, new armors, new pvp style, new new new. All this new things are kinda hard for some to understand, so they stick to what they learned best :)

Freya > Interlude hard.

Players that love Interlude are stuck in "simple" things, Freya indeed is harder, new skills, new armors, new pvp style, new new new. All this new things are kinda hard for some to understand, so they stick to what they learned best :)

Freya > Interlude hard.

not exactly.

i always like something new. some epic hard raids with cool complicated epic quests for example like baylor (ok it is not as hardcore as i described but its a good example) but when for 2 lvls (84+85) u make 3 armor sets and for 6 lvls (80-85) u make 2 new armor sets and 2 weapon grades.. well i think its just patching up in a very very messy way the game..  same goes for 3 different attributes to every armor piece.its like the designers are saying: we cant make something new and intresting, go farm more!

i dont like this in freya. new skills? i have very very good fun in il pvps with the old skills, even though i got used to them quite quickly in epilogue.

its just like freya is a new messy effort to keep ppl playing without thinking too much.....

not exactly.

i always like something new. some epic hard raids with cool complicated epic quests for example like baylor (ok it is not as hardcore as i described but its a good example) but when for 2 lvls (84+85) u make 3 armor sets and for 6 lvls (80-85) u make 2 new armor sets and 2 weapon grades.. well i think its just patching up in a very very messy way the game..  same goes for 3 different attributes to every armor piece.its like the designers are saying: we cant make something new and intresting, go farm more!

i dont like this in freya. new skills? i have very very good fun in il pvps with the old skills, even though i got used to them quite quickly in epilogue.

its just like freya is a new messy effort to keep ppl playing without thinking too much.....

Well, remember that NcSoft created this game as 80% or more farm/craft/quest/sell/buy & the rest is some pvp mixed with new friends and stuff like that. That's why someone invented high rate servers :) So you can have 80% pvp and 20% all others :) So give me a good reason to stay on IL when i already know what i have to do there.

BTW, can you tell me an IL server where they installed customs and the balance is ok ? cauze' in more than 4 years i didn't find any :) The reason is simple, they install them, but they have no fuking ideea how to setup the custom armors/weapons.

Well, remember that NcSoft created this game as 80% or more farm/craft/quest/sell/buy & the rest is some pvp mixed with new friends and stuff like that. That's why someone invented high rate servers :) So you can have 80% pvp and 20% all others :) So give me a good reason to stay on IL when i already know what i have to do there.

BTW, can you tell me an IL server where they installed customs and the balance is ok ? cauze' in more than 4 years i didn't find any :) The reason is simple, they install them, but they have no fuking ideea how to setup the custom armors/weapons.

whereas attributes are balanced...

and give me one more reason to play l2 after all those years. i learned the extras of epilogue in 1-2 months. and i was playing interlude before!

i just find freya badly executed as an update. as was kamael/hellbound and maybe the first gracia (i have only heard about those servers so i cant be strong on this opinion. besides i see what servers are being made) epilogue on the other hand was  a better update compared to the rest because u had to craft s80 with 2-3 ways (seeds/hb/and the strange instance thing) and ,officialy, vesper armor is drop only.

Freya for sure shitlude is boring/old with nothing more to do than xp.

at freya you will do quests to archive the new things upgrade them and everything u wont get bored so fast as on shitlude .