My last account in DNx15

well i decided take a break and leave from dragon, so I sell the follow account and the items.

Sagitarrius/Arcana Lord 78/78 -Retail Soultaker lvl 78-- Noble

Skills enchant +8 (all)

Eva Saint/Overlord - Main class Mystic Muse lvl 77 - Need only Barakiel to become Noble

Items

Draconic Bow + Focus +17

Draconic Set + 6

Boss jewels Set +6

Tattos lvl 4

Arcana Mace + Acumen +10

DC robe set +5

Taetosian set +5

60 BEWS

14 BEAS

850kk

50kk of AA

24 lunargent

648 coins

For the moment not have a price, only offert, I return in 3 days. Looking for Real money , Euros or Dollars

Eva Saint/Overlord - Main class Mystic Muse lvl 77 - Need only Barakiel to become Noble

free coins pls ;) btw... how ur char can take retail OverLord? i think its imposible ;) ?

well i decided take a break and leave from dragon, so I sell the follow account and the items.

Sagitarrius/Arcana Lord 78/78 -Retail Soultaker lvl 78-- Noble

Skills enchant +8 (all)

Items

Draconic Bow + Focus +17

Draconic Set + 6

Boss jewels Set +6

Tattos lvl 4

Arcana Mace + Acumen +10

DC robe set +5

Taetosian set +5

60 BEWS

14 BEAS

850kk

50kk of AA

24 lunargent

648 coins

For the moment not have a price, only offert, I return in 3 days. Looking for Real money , Euros or Dollars

lol can i ask ? where u get the coins and the bows,armors, crystals, :D 

Well i never pay for my l2 experience except l2 card sometimes ;) But anyway it's possible i 100% assure you it is possible to have all those items and more (like there weren't lunaragents and donator coin dupes on dn? lol)

EE/OL and ES/OL and SPS/OL are 100% real mutant classes :) you just make orc OL then take raitail sps and then take whatever you want form elves on it ;) orrrr i might be wrong but i know you can make them :)

EE/OL and ES/OL and SPS/OL are 100% real mutant classes :) you just make orc OL then take raitail sps and then take whatever you want form elves on it ;) orrrr i might be wrong but i know you can make them :)

Oo

you do not understand nothing to DN btw ^^

terminator is right and that s the reason why i said that i have a serious doubt about this account selling ...

buahahuahahauahaa... what a bulllsh1t... main class sps and  u are OL/EE ? buhahaha very funny.

There is 1 arcana mace +10 on dragon, and 1 draconic bow +17

This weapons have different owners

its just spamm topic

lol you never see, tyrant/archer in elf body ?, I make this mutant long time ago, lol, see in forum of dn and you can find some ss of one elf mutant Tyrant/SilverRanger, anyway ss coming. and all this items I obtain by duped coins and other craps. if you dont have the oportunyti of use dupe items xploit is not my problem noob.

Oh my -beep-ING GOD LOL

U are Blind or what ?!

THERE IS NO WAY TO MAKE RETAIL OL ( or WARSMITH ) So If u Want make a for example OL/Necro u must start IN ORC CLASS

quote for truth

about donator coins and lunargents:

do u ever heard don coin duping on dragonnetwork,hah?=/