Making Fast Adena.!

Futzi

Hello There :) now look guys i found that on a l2 site and whan to share it with you...Let's Start!!!

* Needed, little bit of adena (500 will do)

* Go to a magic shop that works buy the most expensive stackable item they sell there, buy 100 million of the item at a time, u'll see it costs a lot (don't press ok yet)

* Add 100 million again, by now the number should be negative...

* Keep adding and removing items till it costs what u can afford, press ok, sell items to the shop, voila, lots of adena...

Hello There :) now look guys i found that on a l2 site and whan to share it with you...Let's Start!!!

* Needed, little bit of adena (500 will do)

* Go to a magic shop that works buy the most expensive stackable item they sell there, buy 100 million of the item at a time, u'll see it costs a lot (don't press ok yet)

* Add 100 million again, by now the number should be negative...

* Keep adding and removing items till it costs what u can afford, press ok, sell items to the shop, voila, lots of adena...

Depends by server >.<

This worked in 50% of C3 Java servers

Doesn't work in newer chronicles

You're totally wrong.

Believe it or not, this worked on RPG-CLUB 1 year ago. You bought a lot of DYES at Grocery shop, buy a lot I mean milions, when you pressed OK, then you bought only 10, you deleted 1 and u got the 999,999 dyes. You sold them and viola moneyyyyyy :)

You're totally wrong.

Believe it or not, this worked on RPG-CLUB 1 year ago. You bought a lot of DYES at Grocery shop, buy a lot I mean milions, when you pressed OK, then you bought only 10, you deleted 1 and u got the 999,999 dyes. You sold them and viola moneyyyyyy :)

honestly.. i cant believe this happened :P

this was fixed back in the days of c4 it CANT work today!!!!

You're totally wrong.

This but not what he says

anyway,i knew an other old way,that u buy like 1 million items at one grocery,and it costs 0 adena