Crack for Kamael Walker (OOG 10.9.0 | IG 1.92-1.93-1.94-1.95)

nemecis

For you that wants to use this in private servers.

REMEMBER that some servers have the L2 client delete the hosts file on starting Lineage2

That is why it wont work on some servers.

i was wondering.... if i can open the l2.ini and change the ip adress from l2authd.blabla bla.. to my private server and in the host files use de 192.168.1.12 xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx (where xxx is the ip of the private server where i play) do i have to put that ip in the forward.bat too?

i really trying to get tthe bot working for private servers.. but i cant.. so a lil help here would be great. ty

For you that wants to use this in private servers.

REMEMBER that some servers have the L2 client delete the hosts file on starting Lineage2

That is why it wont work on some servers.

No i dont try it on the private server, I try this bot for offical server....

i was wondering.... if i can open the l2.ini and change the ip adress from l2authd.blabla bla.. to my private server and in the host files use de 192.168.1.12 xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx (where xxx is the ip of the private server where i play) do i have to put that ip in the forward.bat too?

i really trying to get tthe bot working for private servers.. but i cant.. so a lil help here would be great. ty

no, messing with l2.ini will have no effect

your only hope is changing the ip the whole system forwards to, the ip that is in the bat file

Hi, I have a problem. I connect with oog walker to L2j server everything is ok. But then when i set up walker is says "packet error" and disconnects me. Any 1 know what to do?

13:58:10 »¶Ó­Ź¹ÓĆŠŠÕß£

13:58:10 Link LoginServer Succeed.

13:58:13 Login LoginServer Success.

13:58:13 服务器[03]当前在线率:40.70%,能否登陆:能

13:58:17 Link GameServer Succeed.

13:58:22 ->Enter Char[1].

13:58:26 Welcome to the World of Lineage II.

13:58:26 Seven Signs: This is the seal validation period. A new quest event period begins next Monday.

13:58:26 SYSTEM : Gm's never ask for account info!

13:58:26 SYSTEM : Enjoy and have fun^^

13:58:26 SYSTEM : Vote for

13:58:26 SYSTEM : Visit  for news about the latest updates!

13:58:26 Packet Error ...

Hey guys the problem I am having is unzipping or opening up the TCP tunnel file I have just finished downloading from this post onto my desktop. When I double click on it I get the message ...

"Windows cannot open this file:

File: tcptunnel.rar

To open this file, Windows needs to know a program you want to use to open it. Windows can go online to look it up automatically, or you can manually select it from a list of programs that are installed on your computer.

What do you want to do?

x Use the web service to find the correct program or

o Select a program from a list of installed programs"

When I right click on it my only option is to open it and when i do that I get the same message from above. Can someone please give me some direction or guidance please. Thanks. I play on retail servers.

OMFG! What an idiot!

Have you ever heared about WinRAR?

Just DL it from _http://www.rarlab.com/ and unpack the archive

Anyone know why i cant move witht his 10.9.0 oog walker?, cant even combat, i heard something about anchor patch but couldnt find any that go with this crack

presumably you play on some random private server

CT1 packets are COMPLETELY different to Il/C5/C4 packets... if your server is c4 modded to Ct1 then yeah, walker will probably not work