Enchant Rates?

Flavio

So i was always looking for server with Safe=Max, without Customs.

Is it really that bad? I mean Safe=Max Enchant? Some people (very very low % of l2 players) love those kinds of servers or should i say ideas since there is no Safe=Max w/o customs servers (i guess).

I personally love that because some people dont have much free time in their lives, someone studies for exams, someone is real busy at work and so on... since lack of time, Safe=Max w/o 1month+ farming is perfect for that kind of people. IMO Safe=Max isnt that bad since there are no donators with donated, overenchanted (lol,lame) items... No lucky dudes with max in 1day to pk you even if you think/are better player etc.

So I'm asking your opinions.. Is it so bad? I guess i will hear a lot of: "Noob features, rates, servers", "Only noob would make that kind of serv" but nevermind, i want to hear your opinions :)

well, i would like this idea if chronicle would be c4 / interlude

so like this way, all would be equal on olympiad and so on, there would be a nice competition in olympiad.

well, i would like this idea if chronicle would be c4 / interlude

so like this way, all would be equal on olympiad and so on, there would be a nice competition in olympiad.

Exactly, i just posted serv request with these features + IL Client. But i dont expect the answer cause i know there is like 1% chance of someone making that serv

in Olympiad yes

outside not

cause it disables one feature of game

You're right, disables hard work for items/+enchant. But if i had time, i would surely play one of normal servers.

The best is,hard enchant

so ,people can farm for enchant,but it will be +1 or +3 from yours in the end,that means no big deal

The best is,hard enchant

so ,people can farm for enchant,but it will be +1 or +3 from yours in the end,that means no big deal

Maybe its best in general, but its not best when i dont have time to play l2 for sure..

3/16

Safe 3 Max 16 or...?

Safe 3 max 16 with low rates like retail so getting ultra high enchant it's kind difficult and there is more balance.

And didnt ask you what you think is the best Safe/Max/Rate, im asking about your opinion on Safe=Max since no time in real life. Read the topic again :)

i think if you play a server with this features, you will become bored in less than a week (...)

If it is interlude

in gracia,not

So where's the fun when you make everything to max in few hours ? Oh, making 10 pvp's and then emoquit because someone plays better ?

The fun is PvP and RBing as always. Even if its hard to get gear and enchants what do you do? PvP, RB, Siege... Same here, but u get ur gear fast. I Would never emoquit because someone plays better.

the next suggestion is crazy and needs expert programming i think, but nonetheless there it is. il client, safe/max +4 for oly and an instance like pvp zonefrom which u earn pvp rewards that r tradeable for boss jewels lets say. outside that instance-place-thing make it safe+4 max +16 and 66% rate without rewards. u can have hard raid bosses dropping pvp rewards as well. hard rbs for that matter, with a good drop nonetheless

those who pvp a lot will get boss jewels, those who dont are just half a step back..

(is it my idea, or am i asking tooooo much????)