[HOT SHARE] L2 AEGIS SERVER BOT

TILEMACHOS

It says you need 1000 pots OR to become a VIP/Donator member to see this post.I think it means that you have 2 choices,either spam like a retard or pay and support the site.

http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=131361.0

Check this announcement.

Considering its 1000 posts needed to see it, it shouldnt even be considered "sharing" cause only a handfull of people will be able to use it. I for one could use it to log my buffer chars (since I already leveled them up manualy), but then again I got a good computer so quad boxing is not really a problem.

P.S. : The people that run this site - do they really care that much about quantity of posts instead of the quality ? because actualy demanding certain number of posts can only lead to spaming in order to actualy achive something.

Considering its 1000 posts needed to see it, it shouldnt even be considered "sharing" cause only a handfull of people will be able to use it. I for one could use it to log my buffer chars (since I already leveled them up manualy), but then again I got a good computer so quad boxing is not really a problem.

P.S. : The people that run this site - do they really care that much about quantity of posts instead of the quality ? because actualy demanding certain number of posts can only lead to spaming in order to actualy achive something.

Exactly what this dude says.

EDIT:I just read that post about donators and VIPs being the only ones able to see hidden shit...So the only option is to donate and pay for 3rd party programs in some Korean MMORPG?Too bad some greeks never change.Always doing some things for money.And don't give that bullshit about supporting the site and stuff.All these servers advertising here can provide enough money to have the website up.

EDIT:I just read that post about donators and VIPs being the only ones able to see hidden shit...Too bad some greeks never change.Always doing some things for money.And don't give that bullshit about supporting the site and stuff.

It's called support, and this is not the time and space to discuss this.

Personally I agree that most of the GOOD share must be hidden but only for posts (this mostly show how active you are on the forum) and not to vip/dons.

Ok, I just read the post about donators and VIP's and I got to say that the donators got the middle finger right in their face. In light of this are we really surprized that normal users are considered useless ? For now being a donator here = almost nothing while being a normal user with lots of posts (to be read spam) = nothing - while normal users that dont spam and have just a few posts = less then nothing ?

Well anyway, money is the only thing people seem to care here so might as well take a hike if you dont intend of spending some money to get a walker up on a private server - mainly because in the first place you didnt want to spend money on a game - can everyone see the sheer stupid IRONY in that ?

It's called support, and this is not the time and space to discuss this.

Personally I agree that most of the GOOD share must be hidden but only for posts (this mostly show how active you are on the forum) and not to vip/dons.

It would be called support if it was voluntary.By making it mandatory it's not support anymore.It's pay-to-get which is kind of stupid for such a site,imo.

Then again, demanding money is the same thing private l2 servers are doing - how retarded is it to NOT play a game because they demand a monthly fee (i mean playing RETAIL), only to go buy levels/items on that private server - while also buying access (VIP, donator) on a cheats site (maxcheaters) to get a walker for that private server :). S

Then again, demanding money is the same thing private l2 servers are doing - how retarded is it to NOT play a game because they demand a monthly fee (i mean playing RETAIL), only to go buy levels/items on that private server - while also buying access (VIP, donator) on a cheats site (maxcheaters) to get a walker for that private server :). S

It's kind of different to pay once and have some items permanently,until the server closes than paying every month to play a game in which you have to either grind no-life for a good year or more/bot/buy levels/items on ebay.

EDIT:We chose a wrong topic to discuss about this.Let's stick to the actual topic.Great job tilemachos.(Although I can't even use it >.<)

All internet world is about money

anyway,it's 10euro lifetime for all shares+some extra privs,so :/

by donationg u support the site

4everFaithless....

If you pay in this site the low cost of 10 euros you can see anypost in here...

No moneys come in my pocket..i am just a Cracker that making things work...

But i need a good site to post those things..

So that's the place...a site Dedicated to Lineage

Sites like this need money to supported...They have to pay for hosting :)

Well tbh hosting costs 50-100 euros per month, when donating to an l2 private server, u do a mistake, they lie, they say it's 400 euros rent when u can host a server for 100 euros per month, and honestly, u can even put money from your own pocket if u are over 18.

Anyway u can ask Tilemachos to share the walker just for once without donating, but then u wont be able to see others hidden topics.

Actually, Maxtor has got so much money that he can hosts this site for 20 years.

Actually, Maxtor has got so much money that he can hosts this site for 20 years.

http://www.mysiteworth.net/www.maxcheaters.com

"maxcheaters.com" is worth $86,872 USD

Available Data

* Pageviews per day: 12,602

* Daily revenue from ads: $46

* Host Name: maxcheaters.com

* Google Page Rank: 1

* Google Backlinks: ~ 0

* Yahoo Inlinks: 2,682

* Alexa Ranking: 155,197

* Alexa Links: 67

That's is the analyze of siteworth i get...It does not invludes the Donation's and custom Advertisments...

Offcourse the real numbers are known only from Maxtor..this is a statistic :P

Ps : I think we must stop spamming in this thread :)

4everFaithless....

If you pay in this site the low cost of 10 euros you can see anypost in here...

No moneys come in my pocket..i am just a Cracker that making things work...

But i need a good site to post those things..

So that's the place...a site Dedicated to Lineage

Sites like this need money to supported...They have to pay for hosting :)

It's just that I don't think it's really necessary to hide such posts and make them viewable by donators only.It's just a bit wrong.Just my opinion though.Anyway,could you please send me the walker in some pm or via msn or something?It would be really nice if you could.Thanks in advance.