[WTS]Interlude Pack ;-)

Hello MxC I Decided To Sell An Interlude Pack (With A Lot Of Fixes ) (Is For My Server..But I Sell It Here Because I am Fixing New 100% For Me) Is Full Reworked!

The Pack Has Inside..:

MMCORE-.rar

Source Code

Compiled Pack

Backup ( By Me)

From Protections Is Full:

Noobish Error

L2J Killer

L2JAttacker

L2J Crusher

Flood Protection

Skills Working 100% (Tested)

Bugs Fixed 90% ( It Has Some Small Bugs We Can Update It ;-) )

Anti - PHX Announce

Anti - PHX Enchant

Anti - PHX Critical Error

Anti - PHX Multisell Bugg

Anti PvP Bot

L2Walker Fixed

Backstab Restriction (success only from back)

Clan Skills in Olympiad Fixed

Fake Death in Olympiad Fixed

Same IP in Olympiad Fixed

Pre - Frenzy / Zealot and others in Olympiad fixed

Funny Flood Fixed

Force Bugg Fixed

CP Bugg Fixed

Enchant Bugg Fixed

Pet Enchant Fixed

Trade Bugg Fixed

Lifestone Skills Stuck in subclass Fixed

Flagged Players Cannot Use Gatekeeper

Custom Modifications:

PvP & Pk Color System

Custom Welcome Pm

Custom PK Info

Custom Reward PvP

Donator Config

VIP Config

Show Players When Log

Custom Start Tittle

L2J Banking System

Check Skills On Enter

Rebirth System

.away System

.market system

Npc Character System

Wedding System

=-Events-=

Team Vs Team Event

Capture The Flag Event

VIP Event

DM Event

Offline Trade System

Offline Buffer

Armor Mastery restriction  (class balancing)

Vote Reward System

Price Is Too Low..

Source + Backup + Compiled Pack: 25Euro

If You Need Any Update For Any Time Just You Need Pay +5 Euro This Means 30 Euro ;-)

Payment:

Via Paypal Or Paysafe Card

P.s: If You Are Intrested Of..Send Me Pm Or Answer Here!

Come ONnnnnn !!! Everything from your topic is already SHARED ! Who on this planet will be sooo stupid to buy it :| ?

Edit : And Mxc members should not let users to sell somebodys code , wich here are already shared. He is selling somebodys work right now :| .

Come ONnnnnn !!! Everything from your topic is already SHARED ! Who on this planet will be sooo stupid to buy it :| ?

Edit : And Mxc members should not let users to sell somebodys code , wich here are already shared. He is selling somebodys work right now :| .

why should be someone else work? Anyway If You Dont Like Dont Buy

i am sure that your pack is l2jarchid and sucks.

and my pack is not sucks like yours GTFO

why should be someone else work? Anyway If You Dont Like Dont Buy and my pack is not sucks like yours GTFO

all the codes you have in your pack is shared here.why should someone buy it for 25 euros?lol you are so stupid man.

all the codes you have in your pack is shared here.why should someone buy it for 25 euros?lol you are so stupid man.

hahahahhaa share here? k but i am just selling a pack that is real not like yours that is the olderst revision from Szmajso with broken source code and u sell us bullshits that is from l2meredith because you just dont have it so GTFO pls and if you dont have anything more to say dont spam..in my topic BYE BYE

hahahahhaa share here? k but i am just selling a pack that is real not like yours that is the olderst revision from Szmajso with broken source code and u sell us bullshits that is from l2meredith because you just dont have it so GTFO pls and if you dont have anything more to say dont spam..in my topic BYE BYE

i dont spam..i just express my opinion,oh i forgot it..you have never read the rules..everybody can understand it by you -2 karma..really not recommended pack sucks and seller is untrusted.so make your choise ;)

i dont spam..i just express my opinion,oh i forgot it..you have never read the rules..everybody can understand it by you -2 karma..really not recommended pack sucks and seller is untrusted.so make your choise ;)

hmmm this mean because i have =2karma here i cant sell it or i am untrusted? you are just G - E - K - A - S and all say here you are the untrusted....so i will say it 1 more time GO AWAY FROM MY TOPIC 44 post and y sell a pack.. Have A Nice Day..

trusted?maybe . You can not know :)

just +1....

this will end lot of stupid topics.

kalispera file dia8etw 50euro kai 8a i8ela na rwthsw epidi 3erw oti doyleveis san developer an exeis kapoio pack kalo (m endiaferoun poli na exei arketa custom mods kai new events..) iparxei kati?