Domain L2Mxc.com,New Private L2 Servers Network(Powered by Maxcheaters®)

Maxtor

LOOOL seriously whats wrong with you guys... and im in the sad position to say it in the majority of users that posted here (almost everyone).

Everyone saying good luck Maxtor , gl, hope you succeed, etc ..lool. Its not for his succeed or not lol he just offer to some developers to host their names under l2mxc domain...

Use your brains and take few examples. Who serious developer/admin that spend more than 200e (or a lot more) for start and other monthly fee's wouldnt have 10e to host his own site under his own domain...  let me think... none

Even if i was a starter at this (l2 server) i wouldnt do it for lots of reasons. Lets say maxtor's domain goes down or his account expire, etc etc or that for any reason he dont like me.. bam down, say bb to your community.

All this is for advertisement and i dont think its the best..

Just for a free** host or a small advertisement i dont think that many will pick it up. Its the least of their problems, anyone these days can find a host and a domain name.

If i want for example to make l2gang  the name would be  l2gang.l2mxc.com  i dont think many will like it.

Btw did i say good luck?

He asked for an opinion, didnt he? well i think this is an opinion based on reality.

*When you make something on your own, unique then you should really own it and not through another person.

..to be continued

whoever is going to cooporate with l2mxc, will have the advantage of advertising, and the disadvantage of having his own domain, but the members are yours not mine at the end. ;)

LOOOL seriously whats wrong with you guys... and im in the sad position to say it in the majority of users that posted here (almost everyone).

Everyone saying good luck Maxtor , gl, hope you succeed, etc ..lool. Its not for his succeed or not lol he just offer to some developers to host their names under l2mxc domain...

Use your brains and take few examples. Who serious developer/admin that spend more than 200e (or a lot more) for start and other monthly fee's wouldnt have 10e to host his own site under his own domain...  let me think... none

Even if i was a starter at this (l2 server) i wouldnt do it for lots of reasons. Lets say maxtor's domain goes down or his account expire, etc etc or that for any reason he dont like me.. bam down, say bb to your community.

All this is for advertisement and i dont think its the best..

Just for a free** host or a small advertisement i dont think that many will pick it up. Its the least of their problems, anyone these days can find a host and a domain name.

If i want for example to make l2gang  the name would be  l2gang.l2mxc.com  i dont think many will like it.

Btw did i say good luck?

He asked for an opinion, didnt he? well i think this is an opinion based on reality.

*When you make something on your own, unique then you should really own it and not through another person.

..to be continued

yeah,but how a new server can be advertisment?

so,instead of spending time+money for advertising at forums/websites etc,you have webhosting+ very good advertise

just,see the amount of users MaxCheaters.com has every day,that is a VERY good advertisment

so,he will go px at L2Mxc,see ur server and try it

easier than the new user go at ur domain instantly,which is something he may not easily know?

Εδώ ένας σέρβερ ήταν ανοικτός και δεν μπορέσατε να τον κρατήσετε και τώρα θέλετε 5-6; ;o

kai gamo tis idees... arkei na min exoun oloi oi server idia rates kai na min einai oloi L2j!!!!!

[GR] profanws kai dn 8a ein ta idia ola...enas low enas-dyo mid kai enas-dyo high ein mia xara pisteuw...

So this "project" is gonna be same like Dominion?? Also i would prefer another name cuz last server failed :/ Maxtor u could make a new topic to decide the name with posters suggestions...

I think hackers will see this as a new list of servers to take down and have fun :D

So what?The first requiment for open the server is:

you must know how to protect

[GR] profanws kai dn 8a ein ta idia ola...enas low enas-dyo mid kai enas-dyo high ein mia xara pisteuw...

So this "project" is gonna be same like -blocked-?? Also i would prefer another name cuz last server failed :/ Maxtor u could make a new topic to decide the name with posters suggestions...

Maxtor is clear