Box enchant show

Terminator

i readed something that with walker you can see witch treasrue box is good or something like that search on forum there is something i am 100% sure.

As i remember its for servers where boxes are named chests. Using that way, u can see which are 'real' boxes, but u will not know which will drop a scroll.

On servers like dragon there are Boxes and Chests (they should all be named chest) the idea of there being 2 types of chests is one to waste your keys and attack you and the other to open up give adena and enchants when you use deluxe chest key on it. You should try to use the search button i remember there was a way to get to see the fakes and correct once...

Yup Terminator is right ...also boxes have like 10% chance to drop armor enchant depending on box level

Highest level boxes above level 72 give 90% EAS 9% EWS boxes form 72 to 66 88% EAA 11% EWA 63-54 EAB 86% EWB 13% 53-42 EAC 88% EWC 12% 39-21 EWD 10% EAD 10%

sounds like the way with walker.I think that you can see which box is not empty.Anyway If there's a way as MicrOz said...then the word is simple:

Share It

Greetz :P

sounds like the way with walker.I think that you can see which box is not empty.Anyway If there's a way as MicrOz said...then the word is simple:

Share It

Greetz :P

i think its like enchanting u cant see what in boxes...

HEY someone hacked my  maxcheaters account!... i didnt righted that

I found out how hahahah

Ps: To the noob u logged in my account here .|. Password chaged...

I imformed nozghul about this and maztor will be informed too.