hihi cheaters and old school members !

Demonic SouL

Hi guys, had a long time to log how you doing ?

I see a lot of new people here doing a great work and many old members who "learnt" the job  ,I was out of the business but there are people here who do a "clean" job  ,But there is also many people who left , messed it up (Like me before a long time ,doh)anyway we look forward ,right?!.

I'll stick around , I have plenty of time now , being a student on University gives you the advantage to relax a lot !

See you around ,keep up the good work  .~

Hi guys, had a long time to log how you doing ?

I see a lot of new people here doing a great work and many old members who "learnt" the job  ,I was out of the business but there are people here who do a "clean" job  ,But there is also many people who left , messed it up (Like me before a long time ,doh)anyway we look forward ,right?!.

I'll stick around , I have plenty of time now , being a student on University gives you the advantage to relax a lot !

See you around ,keep up the good work  .~

hello there dude

Coyote™, Erol, Demonic SouL and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.

Where the heck are you lost FM #3?

We lovez pecan even tho he left us >_>