moar aka siege transformations

This dud who transformed himself is like Guardian Deity General from Aion , <3

only one will be like him , i guess the clan leader

they'll rlly add catapults at sieges?

hope so , till now he had only cannons from teh dwarfs

This dud who transformed himself is like Guardian Deity General from Aion , <3

only one will be like him , i guess the clan leader

hope so , till now he had only cannons from teh dwarfs

omg!!!! it looks greate, but peoples! there will be FAIL! one player will be able to get a castle while his clan mates will bet drinking a coffe or taking a breake... i can't wait to see this COOL THING or an EPIC FAIL xD

omg!!!! it looks greate, but peoples! there will be FAIL! one player will be able to get a castle while his clan mates will bet drinking a coffe or taking a breake... i can't wait to see this COOL THING or an EPIC FAIL xD

how can 1 player get a castle alone? it won't be the only one in the whole srv with the new skills lmao

No dud , it ain't that easy first of all they are adding features to attack (this transform we saw) so they will add features to defence too. Plus this thing isn't immortal and it is One.

Also we don't know the rules of it , maybe if that giant dies siege ends , who knows.

Edit: btw i guess we will be able to fight on mounts now as i saw on 0:30 - 0:31

Just because your Interlude High rate server is like that, it doesn't mean that L2 really is like that.

lol wtf!!!!!!!!!!!!!who said i'm playing il high rates or i love il?think before write stupid crackhole...

i dont have any against with l2 updates indeed i want them coz its geting boring,but i dont like stupid kid updates..i want something better that will attract good players and will have a sense.

i dont care what u all say because some of you here are syaing bullsh!ts alla the time.:)

p.s:ofc in general  new update seems very good than the others....and thats really good but some small updates are ''for the d!ck''.

lol wtf!!!!!!!!!!!!!who said i'm playing il high rates or i love il?think before write stupid crackhole...

i dont have any against with l2 updates indeed i want them coz its geting boring,but i dont like stupid kid updates..i want something better that will attract good players and will have a sense.

i dont care what u all say because some of you here are syaing bullsh!ts alla the time.:)

p.s:ofc in general  new update seems very good than the others....and thats really good but some small updates are ''for the d!ck''.

Then you're either a non-factor at some private server or playing on a Greek server.

Anyway will be great project, i hope...

PS: If someone have news about this project, post here ( i mean when will be, e.t.c)

Anyway will be great project, i hope...

PS: If someone have news about this project, post here ( i mean when will be, e.t.c)

+1

and hope lessspam too from them QQ

• 1 month later...