[L2J] L2Corroded

Dradden

2gucxsp.jpg

http://l2corroded.com  Finally after months of work and a solid Closed Beta we are ready for Open Beta which will begin later today.

First a little about us:

We are a small group of L2 enthusiasts that became tired of the what the L2 private server community has become.

What is that? Unfortunately it has become a true PlugNPlay community. The ability for anybody that has a few spare minutes to run their own L2 server.

This has resulted in a huge drop in quality of gameplay. We decided to bring the community a high quality experience *For players by players*.

Does it use Java? Yes. But it resembles no L2J based project today. I am not saying we did everything from scratch. We used code from many different projects as long as they were done well. Many things were completely re-written like handlers, and instances for example.

What do we offer?

My team has known eachother and been working together on various projects since C1 which allows us to work together quickly and efficiently and get lots of quality work done. This allows us to offer you something I haven't seen yet. 100% working Epilogue... and extremely close to official. We have many friends that have played official for years. They do all the testing we need to make sure our server is as close to official as possible.

Features: I will add more to this a little later.

All features up to and including Gracia Epilogue work 100% and work just like on Official. This means all skills, bosses, zones, drops, clan features, areas, Olympiad,  etc... everything!

- Olympiad works exactly like on Official. All bugs have been fixed.

- Custom anti-bot and anti-hack. Much time went into this and it is solid. Also we have added some GM features which allows them to detect bots based on certain actions.

- Skills are 100% Epilogue and all working just like Official. I am sure you will say "yeah sure", but it is true and our testers and devs spent a huge amount of time making it so.

- Quests are 100% Epilogue and they all work just like Official.

- All areas are 100% working including excellent GeoData!

- GeoData is the best I have seen anywhere and very close to Official. We generated our own and we made it good which also gives us the ability to quickly fix any weak areas should they appear.

- Mailing System works 100% like Official.

- All events that Official has we have and they all work 100%

- All Epilogue pets and vehicles working 100% and as on Official.

- No Donations!! All players will be equal.

Rates:

XP- 5x

SP- 5x

Drops- 5x

Adena- 5x

Spoil- 5x chance and amount

Quests- 5x chance and amount. (Some quests will be left at just 5x chance. We will update features on the site once it has been finalized.

Open Beta Rates will be 100x with all items available in the GMShop.

Server Specs:

HP DL140 G3 Dual Xeon 5160 3.0Ghz

2x250GB SATA HD (Raid 1)

16GB RAM

100mbit dedicated connection. One of the only hosts to guarantee 100% network uptime not 99%. Connected to Hopones global backbones ensures lower latency for players all over the world.

OS: The Operating System has been highly customized and hardened...something all server owners should do but neglect :(

We already have a very active and growing community with 2700 registered users. Our IRC is also active. Please feel free to join us :)

Website- http://l2corroded.com

IRC:

Server- irc.gamesurge.net

Channel- #L2Corroded

Note: My name on IRC is Dradden

We hope to see you on Open Beta and Live! We have lots of events planned for open beta..should be fun!

War

Looks like a well planned server. When's the grand opening?

Open Beta which will begin later today.

so I guess in 2 weeks it should be Live.

Good luck with the server.

Damn this server looks fantastic, i wish you all the luck of the world guys, i haven't seen such a promising project in a while, too bad i don't play low rates =(

It's never too late to start playing lowrates  ;D