[Review] Star Wars The Force Unleashed 2 [PC-PS3-XBOX360]

Versus

It isn't a "GooDDD" game) I try play before in this game 1st)

It's the best dude.It's just not so long as we'd like it to be !

You big lover of this game? Right?))

Yeah!I found it as epic as Uncharted,Infamous and God of War but it's nothing compared to those games since it has max 4-5 hours of gameplay on easy and max 24 hours on hard!

Everyone says it's too short, but if you try to not power through it, it's worth the money. I tried to switch up my fighting style as much as possible and kill guys with all kinds of different combos. I didnt just use the BEST ability and spam it and power through the game. I even re did some of the early levels before I was even half way through the game and killed guys differently with different abilites and to also get stronger before the later lvls.

Then there's the challenge mode. I spent HOURS topping the leader boards on a handful of those challenges that are REALLY fun. Overall, I haven't beat the game yet but I have invested at least 30 hours into it.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Everything about star wars is awesome ! This game is as well. I love the force ... somethimes i think im a jedai but only for max 30 minuts after that im sure again im sith :)

hahaha you're right.

I love the game as well, but don't you think that it finished a bit early?

I mean, zero duration :P

• 2 weeks later...