[Review] Star Wars The Force Unleashed 2 [PC-PS3-XBOX360]

Versus

2zs8ec0.jpg

ncxldg.jpg

156tgl4.jpg

24o5ci8.jpg

In Star Wars: The Force Unleashed, the world was introduced to Darth Vader's now fugitive apprentice, Starkiller - the unlikely hero who would ignite the

flames of rebellion in a galaxy so desperately in need of a champion. In the sequel, Starkiller returns with over-the-top Force powers and embarks on a

journey to discover his own identity and to reunite with his one true love, Juno Eclipse. In Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II, Starkiller is once again

the pawn of Darth Vader - but instead of training his protégée as a ruthless assassin, the dark lord is attempting to clone his former apprentice in an

attempt to create the Ultimate Sith warrior. The chase is on - Starkiller is in pursuit of Juno and Darth Vader is hunting for Starkiller. With all-new

devastating Force powers and the ability to dual-wield lightsabers, Starkiller cuts a swath through deadly new enemies across exciting worlds

from the Star Wars films - all in his desperate search for answers to his past.

Trailer:

Gameplay:

I've finished the first one, i'm gonna play this one soon. The first was awesome as far as i recall!

ill try to get a torrent in some private trackers for good speed and give it a try too cause downloading 60 parts is boring as hell.

If It Is Legal it would be awesome if anyone send me a link at a private message to download the game if it is illegal sorry :P

Done.

Minimum system requirements ? i wanna know them before i download it so i dont do useless things.

You should know, you can find any system requirements by searching on google. Anyway,

Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo @ 2.4 Ghz / AMD Athlon 64 X2 5200+

Memory: 2 Gb

Hard Drive: 11 Gb free

Video Memory: 256 Mb

Video Card: nVidia GeForce 8600 / ATI Radeon HD 2600

Sound Card: DirectX Compatible

DirectX: 9.0c

lol they improved many things, now you can cut heads arms legs, etc :lol:

Fux!

/downloading demo

@Versus,thanks for the links!

lol they improved many things, now you can cut heads arms legs, etc :lol: