[Interlude] Is there a way to defeat Prophet on olympiad?

Lain

I play Interlude server, and I enjoy playing olympiad.

But whenever I face prophet, I lose. He drains all my mana out, and then kills me.

Is there any class that can defeat prophet? From my experience, those classes cant:

Any kinds of tanks, tyrant, archers, mages, gladiator.

Your thoughts?

Well i defeated a pph with ee (but i had Mana Burn augment too + mana burn skills..)

OL can defeat it aswell.. not with magic skills but.. wear heavy armor and hit armor crush + normal hit.

On some srvs pph is invincible cause even if u drains his mana... he equips light/heavy and bow/or any other weapon and pwns u.

All this at oly ofc.

I play Interlude server

But whenever I face prophet, I lose. He drains all my mana out, and then kills me.

gladiator.

Well, as you said from your experience you can't kill a Prophet with a Gladiator, but you can.

It's well known that Gladiators and Soultakers are the most overpowered classes at Olympiad.

Also there os another way to fight back a Prophet with a Summoner, if the PP has a style to play, you could adopt it also.

Heavy armor + bow when you have some range to do it/Heavy armor + a good blunt or a dagger to attack speed.

I can tell you from my experience( i have a hero PP 3 months now) that it is quite difficult to be killed, especially with a nuke on the weapon!!11 PP can pown all nuckers, supporters, warriors, rogues and SOME tanks. The only way to kill him is: Silence and fear (if u are nucker) or pre-frenzy(if u are titan). Also it is difficult for PPs to kick eva's templars and paladins.

The way you say it look easy. and when you lose all your mana?

That's why you have to act quickly, Barrier and atack, with barrier he will not destroy your mana, after that he will have low hp or be dead, he will not have time to destroy mana, belive me.

That's why you have to act quickly, Barrier and atack, with barrier he will not destroy your mana, after that he will have low hp or be dead, he will not have time to destroy mana, belive me.

I won't discuss pvp strategies w/ you, anyway if the pp just heal himself I doubt you kill him.

In what way is Soultaker good against PP? Summon? -> Erase summon and summon is gone. Pp has mental shield lvl 4 so I dont think silence/fear will land through it.