Connect hlapex + wp sauron

Hi everyone! well in my server, it has a loader and it detects the hlapex, l2phx... well i made two scripts to  make the loader changes to the l2.exe and then enter normaly with l2.exe but, i have to run the wpc of sauron and the proxer to can enter normaly in l2.exe and i if i run hlapex or l2phx they don't work, how can i enter without loader and with hlapex/l2phx? because wpc of sauron can sniff the packets too but the sniifer in l2phx/hlapex is easier.

Thnks in advance!

hlapex ios dead man sry!!

he wants to enter with it, not to use it for hacks. It can be pretty good as a packet sniffer.

@Adal13 , what loader does your server have, bake ice? Which server are you playing at?

no no it's not bake ice, is a server C4, has the protection on the request authlogin and the token changed and the enter char timeout protection.

all the protection i pass them with two scripts on sauron wp (scripts type .fsc)

but i need how enter with the l2phx/hlapex and the scripts, or someone who can translate me a l2phx languaje, i tried selecting ByPass changing XOR and nothing, i have to run the scripts...

put this to x:\lineage2\system\

http://www.hunpusi.extra.hu/__downloads__/l2.ini

if that server is DN, then put this too:

http://www.hunpusi.extra.hu/__downloads__/fldrv.dll

now you can run l2.exe

i hope i put the correct fldr.dll :D:D:D:D

u can try to "freeze" the loader with procexp.exe. just open the launcher and search the progress in procexp.exe and suspend it. After this u can simply run l2.exe and this should work fine, atleast it does on my server.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

yes adal13, is very hard, but the method is that.. the only way to login with hlapex is that.. make some try..

sorry but your method don't work, anyone knows? maybe transforming the scripts in dll or something like that...

• 1 month later...