[Discuss]Harry Potter 7: Reviews & Comments

Coyote™

Severus Snape was "suspect" in all films of Harry Potter and it will be so stupid to be the betrayer. I think that Dubledore had a plan with Snape, and his dead was the part of the plan.

You got a point here.... I am very curious about what will happen in the next...

You got a point here.... I am very curious about what will happen in the next...

I'm wondering. Does the Film have his root on the books? If someone readed the book he should already know the next.

P.S  I don't readed any of the books.

I'm wondering. Does the Film have his root on the books? If someone readed the book he should already know the next.

P.S  I don't readed any of the books.

Me neither

P.S  I don't readed any of the books.

Well, they HAVE TO follow the story as it is in a book, and let me tell you that till now everything goes fine, soo..

Anyway, I've bought all the books, but I am patiently waiting for the permanent end of the movies, so I can read 'em all!

Anyway, I've bought all the books, but I am patiently waiting for the permanent end of the movies, so I can read 'em all!

I did exactly the opposite.

Hopefully it will end soon, i was bored to wait about 19287640 new movies of Harry Poter.I will watch the movie

for sure, i am not big fan but i like the plot so why not.

Official Trailer

It's been 7 years since this started. It was something that I used to wait for - anually -, and I can't actually believe that the end is near =P

Anyway, it's a fact that the last two parts, are going to be stunning and very interesting.

First part: November 19th (In England).

Comments?

i read the book in 2 days before half a year , since then i am counting days.YES I WILL BE THERE

Hopefully it will end soon, i was bored to wait about 19287640 new movies of Harry Poter.I will watch the movie

for sure, i am not big fan but i like the plot so why not.

+1 !

I am not too a fan of Harry Potter, but it isn't bad movie so I will watch it of course.

I don't care at all, all that matters to me is the action & the fact that it is finally coming!

seems to be moufa only coz of the mainstream fact.. anyway

• 5 weeks later...

For the ones who watched the movie (I'm going to watch it tomorrow), what are your comments?

Making a review would be perfect ^^