[L2J]Overtime - Opened at Dec. 27 2010 - 12:00

RandomDude

News: We have been fixing different things at the server the last few days, we are still working because we have some problems but we are able to fix it with a little bit of time. :)

I dont hope that you will be mad because you have to wait a few days more, we will do our best to fix the last problems as fast as possible. As everyone know its xMas soon! In my country we celebrate it today (24 dec.) so i wont be able to work so much today, and Admin and Dev will celebrate tomorrow (25 dec.) so they wont be on that much tomorrow :(

Hope you will have a very good xMas everyone! and ty for being patient!! :D

All our custom added npcs have some kind of Stat-Multiplers, so when we put the stats in DataBase it will change in game. And then we simple just have to compile with eclipse to add a few things. (thats not a huge problem, we are just waiting till our Dev will come because he have some cool stuff to add)

I think thats all... :)

All our custom added npcs have some kind of Stat-Multiplers, so when we put the stats in DataBase it will change in game. And then we simple just have to compile with eclipse to add a few things. (thats not a huge problem, we are just waiting till our Dev will come because he have some cool stuff to add)

I think thats all... :)

That sounds 1 week! What did you do so much time we wait? Scratching your..... ?

When i posted this topic we had planned to open the server like 1-2 days after, but then we had some problems with server that we fixed but then the machine were a problem. So we ordered a new machine (took some time because admin had some bank problems), now we finally have the machine and everything installed, but now we have a few problems :(

this server will be open or what?

Ofc. as i just wrote two days ago we had some problems with the server that we are trying to fix!

.. I let Admin and Dev make the last few things, because my Pc broke down :(