[SHARE] Lineage 2 ClockMan's Remote Control 3.0 Light

clockman

- target lock mode always on, you wont lose target

- auto target person who targeted you if nothing on target

- auto target person who ressurected if nothing on target

- auto assist mode

- auto target mode

- auto pickup mode

- auto potions mode (using hp potions on pet too, but sometimes stuck when pet dies.. need to hit him :P)

- in chars titles you see who they have on target...

this autos are amazing, thanks for the share :)

Really nice program , work fine on server protected against l2c/l2r.

Is there a command to disable/enable those function :

- in chars titles you see who they have on target...

- auto target person who targeted you if nothing on target

- auto target person who ressurected if nothing on target

Are you plannig to add a function for target player by class/range when u press a button like l2c/l2r ?

Anyway, nice work keep up the good job.

Edit: It would be nice to be able to disable/enable auto potions mode by pressing a key too.

Or simplify your command to just "/RCA POTIONS" without 1 or 0 (so if auto potion is disable, the command enable it...) like this we can make a macro in game for enable/disable auto potions.

Maybe I can help you to improve your program ( I have some C++ notion) but I have no idea how you did it.

This is really something great..!!!

Nice Share...!!

I also had the idea to make something similar but i stoped my project due to lack of time...

Really really nice...and for sure we can add much more function and make it work easier...

Thanks for this share..time to improve it :D

EDIT:

I just Check the IAT of those dll files...

And i found something really amazing...

No Ws_32.dll imports and there is no any import in client files..this is impresing..i mean the method for hook in l2 client

If this think get more functions will be the real revolution for botting in servers

The most impressing is that code of l2ui.dll can added in a cave of a client dll and call it some way...

You made my day man :D

Is there any source code??

There is source code, but it's not public. Maybe because i don't want someone know how it relay works. But it's very easy. Or maybe i creating some new version only for me and friends. You know the rule in L2 world ? Wins those what have better soft :D

Dexeryl, there is not possible to disable those options,  it can be added in 5-10 code lines :P.

You can disable thing with targeting player who targeted you by turning on auto targeting with any range, for example /RCA RANGE 1.

There is no Ws_32.dll because i don't hook any sockets or other shit, i don't deal with decrypting packets, and others what are used in l2c, l2r. I work on higher level, thats why i get same info as game, for example this wont pickup invisible items. I'm able to make any changes in game, even change things how /nextarget or /target or any other command work. And there is no way on server side to see difference between packets, because all of them are send by L2 client, not me.

Have fun, and know that vs me or my men in pvp you are at start on lose position :P

Yeah man i looked inside your dll and is really great...

You are calling API's inside L2 client throught an HTML file...This is similar to an old Exploit the HELP.htm

This is really lightweight and fast...but i think that this can have a GUI enviroment with much more functions...

Maybe you should release the source because this opens a new way on Bot/cheat/exploiting in Lineage2

Or share an alpha source with the basic hooking proccess

I think completely block this think is a bit diffycult hehe

Even block the way is used to hook in L2...There are Codecaves :D :D

There are too many ways to hook or inject code in processes...

That means instead of hooking to procces we are able to add the code in a file of our client and add a simple call and start running...

Codecave method is commonly used on adding protections on clients..so this is a good way to make it difficult to block

Of course they can block the way i give with some stupid protectors...but even if someone try to add protection i have to say one and only one think...

Reverse Engineer is here ;)

I may be wrong on that one, but wouldn't patching the client to not load any custom, unndedded libs do the job? That software uses a name of some leftover .dll file that's not normally in the client and is loaded just because NCSoft was lazy and did not cleaned up the code.

Clockman...

I need your help...

I wanna just to now the way you are calling API's throught L2 client...

I just understand that L2walker IG does not sending and recieving Packets like OOG

But Control the game throught API calls like you dll...

I have found a way that make me understand what every API function is doing :D

And i need your help to show me your way in hook and control those API's in C++...

I'll make a program like L2walker IG with much more functions and easiest to use...

If you help i'll add you in credit's of course..

Plz Answer :)

there is a way to let it work also in Interlude?

I'm trying to use it on sublimity but i got critical error after every moves i do..

when i log in i can see the menu with ///CFG but no more...

You take critical cause the functions from interlude to gracia are changed...

It will need some changes to make it work

But this is Clockman's work... I don't wanna edit programms from guys that are sharing their work for free :)