[Share]Lineage 2 Protector

man one trick is to make a multiple protector like to open the program and protect 80-2106-7777 i say to you use little ram and network ! i say to the topic i can protecto whatever port you want ! Pm to my msn Krash

I wont

and whats the point of it ? how do ppl connect? xD you redirect them on another port? lol if there is ddoser then actually he knows what to do he can simply scan your used ports and change his attack target LOL

yes that is the idea if he dont connect from l2.exe client he will disconect and l2 attackers cant find this! if is a trusted member i can send him the file to test!

if u redirect him to another port u still need to open that port xD a single port scan will be enough for him to see that xD Man this works against 95% of the ddosers which actually are wannabe ones :P actually if someone wants to ddos you then there is no way to prevent that with such programs xD

u can do something different everyone who pass the login added on on a list that the gs allow access only to the ips in the list

you will protect your server from the lame ddosers that use some random programs from mxc's forum and when the time comes for the real ddoser to do his move then it will be the end

a simple program/software CANNOT protect you from ddosers only from some floods as my friend said :

.~NotFound~. says:
then all servers in world would have protection

if u redirect him to another port u still need to open that port xD a single port scan will be enough for him to see that xD Man this works against 95% of the ddosers which actually are wannabe ones :P actually if someone wants to ddos you then there is no way to prevent that with such programs xD

man that is the idea of the program to protect you from ddos and other attackers

if you want to check then i will send you the project for a trial i have HWID and i can go first if you see that works then do not talk again XD

And you sell this with Armadillo Protection ? (You Said HWID) Isn't much simple making a packet filter ? It's a x86 binary o x64 ?

i will make a login system or hwid protection you know for selling! if you want then buy do not spam :)

haha lol dont buy this bullshit

I've seen this in action at MaxPain his pc using teamviewer and i've seen the following things:

1. His server can only accept 1 connection

2. Server is crashing after like 10 seconds of dos attack

3. look for ur self at this screenshot

4. his server is full of bugs just look at the console and read those errors lol

5. look at his code for the login server... its like few lines of code wth

6. ur program is not coded in C# its vb.net u dumb ass

4g3n09.png

width=1024 height=634http://i56.tinypic.com/2j19xzk.png[/img]

I've seen this in action at MaxPain his pc using teamviewer and i've seen the following things:

4. his server is full of bugs just look at the console and read those errors lol

4g3n09.png

What I said :\

Fail again.

4g3n09.png

how mutch more times he will fail more?

i guess he will get banned with that account too so gl with your next fail - account