[Guide] L2NET vs Antibot's!!!

MasterWalker

This guide was removed from the Insane Forum - Gamers, the only thing I did was to complement it for the better.

This guide works for most servers that use some kind of protection against BOT.

To begin, you will need to install some programs. Below is a list of them and their download links:

Net Framework 3.5 (EVEN IF WE HAVE NET FRAMEWORK 2.0, PLEASE INSTALL VERSION 3.5, BECAUSE IF NOT AND L2FORK L2NET will generate errors.)

L2NET/Maps/Datapack (YOU WILL BE REDIRECTED TO THE SITE OF THE PROGRAM, THEN DOWNLOAD THE FILES OF THE PAGE, unzip ALL IN ONE FOR THE SAME DIRECTORY THAT CAN RIDE FOLDER FULL OF L2NET.)

Proxyfier and L2Fork

Before configuring Proxyfier, go to the system folder of the server you play, and run the L2.exe, enter login and password and leave it minimized so that we can use it later.

After downloaded the programs, install the Net Framework 3.5 and restart your PC.

Now install the Proxyfier 2.7 .

Now let's set the Proxyfier 2.7, follow below to make the image on the configuration.

zygkdk.jpg

1. Click on the Proxy Settings.

2. Then click Add

3. In the Address field enter the IP address 127.0.0.1.

4. In the Port field type 1999.

5. In Protocol, select the option SOCKS Version 5.

6. To end this part click OK.

7. Check the settings according to the image.

8. Click OK to save.

Now we will set the rules for operation of the Proxy. Follow the image below to make the next configurations.

6cff2fs.jpg

9. Now Click Proxification Rules. In the next janl check the Process Only + The Following proxified manually.

10. Check the box.

11. Now Click Remove to delete the rule already pre configured by the application.

12. Click to add a new information, and then open a window like the screenshot below. Rule Name in place the name you want.

2sd1s2df1f.jpg

13. Click to add an application rule created. A screen like the screenshot below.

kljjbh1h2.jpg

14. Enter l2.exe field for file name, so it will be added to the rule.

15. Now click Open to add the application to the program.

Once you complete step number 15, a screen like the image below.

3211v1.jpg

16. Check if the task name is added l2.exe.

Make sure your settings were equal in the picture below.

yjy21hhjh.jpg

23. In the Application field should contain the application pertaining to rule l2.exe.

24. Now click OK to complete the setup of Proxifier.

To start the profixier go to: START> PROGRAMS> PROFIXIER> Profixier.exe.

If you generate an error, go to START> PROGRAMS>PROFIXIER>Netconf.exe AND CLICK NEXT-> NEXT AFTER FINISH.

WARNING: Once you open the PROFIXIER MAY BE THAT YOUR INTERNET grinding to a halt, THAT OCCURS DUE TO THE USE OF proxies, PLEASE TURN OFF THE CASE PROFIXIER just go: START> PROGRAMS> PROFIXIER> Network Configurator CLICK AND REMOVE SETTINGS AND THEN CLICK NEXT AFTER FINISH.

He will appear at the bar near the clock shows the same image below.

52kwsm.jpg

With open Profixier'll continue the tutorial.

In Profixier folder you downloaded, run the L2Fork.exe and click Start. Leave it minimized.

55865665.jpg

Now we'll run L2NET.exe. Once installed the complete package that you downloaded from L2NET, let's edit the file loginlist.

56970668.jpg

After loginlist open, leave it like the image below and save it.

71901373.jpg

Now open L2NET.exe.

19313425.jpg

NOTE: IF THE PROGRAM TO OPEN A LITTLE DELAY AND BOOT WITH AN ERROR MESSAGE TO EQUAL THE PICTURE BELOW, AND THE CLOSE-OPEN AGAIN.

10901761.jpg

With the program open, click the File menu and then click Logon Window.

42733671.jpg

On this screen you should choose a chronicle that will be used in the L2NET, and its associated Protocol Version.

Below is a list of the Protocol's Version of each chronicle:

Kamael (CT1) Protocol Version 828

Hellbound (CT1.5): 831 Protocol Version

Gracia PT1 (CT2.1): 851 Protocol Version

Gracia PT2 (CT2.2): Protocol Version 12 or 17

Gracia Final Part (CT2.3): Protocol Version 83 or 87

Gracia Epilogue (CT G +): Protocol Version 146 or 152

With the Protocol Version and chronic chosen, click OOG.

71635146.jpg

On this screen choose the localhost to IP 127.0.0.1 and port 2106, to be inserted. Enter your username and password and click LOGIN, a server will appear, select it and click Select Server.

14811333.jpg

Replace the screen L2.exe which is minimized, and click to enter the server, accept the terms and will appear in the list of servers. Select the server and click confirm, will hang in this part.

1045242.jpg

Go back to the screen L2NET, and see if your character appeared to be By selecting. If yes, select it and click Select Char.

11389657.jpg

At the end of his L2Fork should be equal to the image below.

82516871.jpg

Now go to the File menu and select Game Window. Wait a bit because the map takes to load.

757575877.jpg

Okay, you're connected to the server via L2NET.

All credits this tutorial to dedicate Oddi Forum Insane - Gamers

I hope it can be useful for you.

And in that moment I said that the guide is not the forum Insane - Gamers?

Read the guide at the beginning and end and see what I'm talking about the source of this guide.

Besides all the credits are devoted to Oddi.

Most fade away, unfortunately I can not do anything.

Do not post 2 times

read the rules !

I know the rules piotress sir, I know you can not post twice in a row, but what was said by the user xa0 left me outraged.

Sorry for inflicting the rules.

Well even is a copy/paste guide...dont blame him for what he did....

It is a very well maded guide that is easy to understand from anybody

Why the members of this site should tracing in other forums to find something intersting??

We can Have anything we want here even if is copied from somewhere else...:D

I suggest this must be sticky...!!

So MasterWalker thnx for this... :)

Well even is a copy/paste guide...dont blame him for what he did....

It is a very well maded guide that is easy to understand from anybody

Why the members of this site should tracing in other forums to find something intersting??

We can Have anything we want here even if is copied from somewhere else...:D

I suggest this must be sticky...!!

So MasterWalker thnx for this... :)

Tilemachos agree with you, some people still do not know L2NET Forum, which incidentally has a very good content and therefore posted the guide here.

Latest version check is nothing to be concerned about, no need to reboot the application either.

Ok mpj123. Then I'll modify those parts of the guide.

• 2 weeks later...