Is L2DIVINE Safe ????

kuller

seems like L2Divine is the only program atm that works. but some told me that this program isent safe to use.

When you log in you type pasword etc in l2Divine, can some pls tell me and manny other if this is safe, or do thy rip us later ????

Thx.. 8)

the l2divine developer stores your l2 account username on his authorize server, he openly admits that and says it's to control access to his prog (ie he can ban certain accounts from using it).

He says he doesnt store your password

It's up to you to decide if you feel that is safe or not

l2walker - l2superman both store you account username too when you pay for the prog ... the question is whether you trust the prog owners, be it divine/walker/superman with that info or not,that's what I meant with "you have to decide for yourself"

i have been looking for other treads abot this queston, so far no one complain about loosing items or any thing els.

its allways about trusting people, atm. i wil say its safe to use.And anyway you got same problem with walker. i thing thy wil lose to much if thy start to hack accounts, i can only say its a wery good program, if other whant to try it.

thx all for you help so far.  8)

heh... if he has you account-name he can relatively easy brute-force your pass...

I wouldnt use it but then again it's all up to you...

It's not that "easy" to use a brute-force program, for example, my pass has 8 letters/numbers/symbols.

Do u know how many posibilities could be just from an 8 digits pass?

Just counting letters and numbers I think the result is something like this

4,3722972208644952572187692499891e+197 (try finding my password)

If he would like to use brute force to hack some 1 he could be like years finding just 1 password,, 1 pass = 1 account lol

he wasted years of his life trying to find just 1 account,, thats not very usefull,,

And, btw, there is no safe program for botting, I could easily infect an l2 walker with a keylogger and how safe could it be?

PS: Stop making stupid posts like this 1

?

If you want to get lots and lots of posts do not spam with sh!t bcz u will get banned and will have to start again.

I'm getting posts with knowledge and helping ppl, but never wasted a post just for this "?"

dont open many post for the same sh1t look and the other pages and not only the 3 fist post and say "oh i want to make a new post about divine" nobody know if its safe or not "dev" says that it is i dont know useing it for 2+ month and dont have any problem yet.

@ d3d051

Did you read the 'relatively'?

It takes time yes, a lot of time... but no time compared to if he had to find account name + the matching pass ;)

the password is not sent.

And if the password is not sent, the L2 Divine creator would be years trying to find just 1 account.

And, if u think the password is sent, it would be detected as a trojan/keylogger or something like that at least for 1 Antivirus. Mine doesn't

the password is not sent.

And if the password is not sent, the L2 Divine creator would be years trying to find just 1 account.

And, if u think the password is sent, it would be detected as a trojan/keylogger or something like that at least for 1 Antivirus. Mine doesn't

not it would not be detected more, but it still sends account only ~

not it would not be detected more, but it still sends account only ~

Account is not send. You have to "register" your game account in webpage to be able to login that account with ur L2Divine account.

I repeat, it's not sent, u write it at L2 Divine Webpage