WOLVERINE

Chrome

Did you find ready the scratch and add the effect or you draw them too?

here > http://ih3.redbubble.net/work.3943942.8.sticker,375x360.claw-marks-v1.png

i used this

You see? It's three scratches not five!!! :D :D Try to erase 2 scratches.

nah dude... once when you'll become a good designer (if you will ofc) you will understand why have i made it that way :D

nah dude... once when you'll become a good designer (if you will ofc) you will understand why have i made it that way :D

Or you can simply explain me now instead of waiting days, months, years..

Don't be afraid to share your techniques and your tricks, nobody is going to take your job or anything >.> I can send you all my adena to teach some tricks if you want. I will farm to pay you with adena( since it's the only way I can pay you :> ) to teach me D:

project project project

its simple logic every designer have his own imagination u cant tell him if its right or wrong to use 5 scratches instead of 3 cause wolverine got 3 claws thats just retarded.

Couldnt wolverine just sscratch more? come on thing outside of the box.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCTDVNgNUeY

I am currently writing a report to Marvel because on 1:54 wolverine scratched more than 2 times.

project project project

its simple logic every designer have his own imagination u cant tell him if its right or wrong to use 5 scratches instead of 3 cause wolverine got 3 claws thats just retarded.

Couldnt wolverine just sscratch more? come on thing outside of the box.

-.- I am out of the box ofc. Scratch more? First hit = 3 scratches, second hit = 2 scratches?

Whatever

every designer have his own imagination

-.- I am out of the box ofc. Scratch more? First hit = 3 scratches, second hit = 2 scratches?

Whatever

well u know he could scrat with only 1 or 2 of his "Blades"

Andronix i like your style could it be possible to have a sig? all i have is the adena ,i had more but I was scamed by Sofaki for 2,5k adena, anyway that is another story, if you could do one for me i would be greatfull

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCTDVNgNUeY

I am currently writing a report to Marvel because on 1:54 wolverine scratched more than 2 times.

Look at 1.40 - 1.41

AndroniX & DS look too.

Look at 1.40 - 1.41

AndroniX & DS look too.

that doesnt say anything.

no1 force him to always scratch 6 times comeon get real.

that doesnt say anything.

no1 force him to always scratch 6 times comeon get real.

haha... Well let's see. 3 knives(each hand), the stock have 3 scratches(each hand), the film shows three scratches(each hand) need more proves? Whatever stop this conversation.