interlude [L2J] L2Odin Network 70x And 1000x

Cristianos88

pff lolll sohow me the buffs staking...and the augument is stuck becouse i madeit...there are not epic jwls...loll armor is s and is stuck berouse is setand is at pasive like the rb jwls...no adena bug...no geodata bug what bad teleport???that i made teleport at ever raid boss???...and about pvp is not dead please look att statistic on site...please...tell the truth not some crap lies:|

Hi from my place too...

I play in this server from the very beggining till now...

Listen to me all...

Okay the server has a few bugs but nothing is bugless...

Augmentation stuck is not a bug. It's a simple change that admin made for better pvp system.

There are no epic jewels in server. Only Boss Jewels (Baium/Antharas/../../..)

Server has lags because some kid0s think that they are the Next-Gen-Hackers... (well a wannabe title suites them)

Admin is trying to make everything possible to help us have a nice gameplay.

Even if the server has bugs the administration team didn't force you to join.

So if you want to play... just play like i do... if you don't want to play... don't play...

Server doesn't need ppl anyway... from 20 online, maxed out at 68. (i have ss)

So leave the crap and play... otherwise... u are wasting all our times.

thnx for reading my post.

the server was with so much bugs ..but gm fixed all(i hope)....... for now the server look ok and i likeit

I'm sure this is a fake post or a friend of him posting here.. look his posts count.. he made his 1st post on this HUGE forum at this topic :P

WTF is wrong with you people........if you don't like the server stop spamming here.....no1 forced you to play omg............it is he's server.......he's doing his best and i gotta say it is pretty good. In anyway better then most of the server i have seen here. Anyway good luck with your server.....as for the rest first give it a try after reply here.

Yeah, it is so good that buffs stack and it is built on L2J Brazil.

Are you f**k*** stupid or what ? Read the topic you ******* ass**** .......he fixed it already........stop spamming with no reason......!

i was playing in this server all mage hits 200-300 dmg and domi /doom hits  600 all dagger 2k-2,5k and sagi....3k +++    i like the game play of this server...but i dont like this unbalanced..becouse with this way adm/dev destroy l2 and the worst thing they are using l2j brasil ! w0w ?  they just compile they post in foruma and l2j brasil fix it :S they just add some lines...if you want a server with unbalanced this is the best one !! and one more summoner can kill allllll mages in oly !  its crazy lol for me this server is a BIG FAIL!!

i was playing in this server all mage hits 200-300 dmg and domi /doom hits  600 all dagger 2k-2,5k and sagi....3k +++    i like the game play of this server...but i dont like this unbalanced..becouse with this way adm/dev destroy l2 and the worst thing they are using l2j brasil ! w0w ?  they just compile they post in foruma and l2j brasil fix it :S they just add some lines...if you want a server with unbalanced this is the best one !! and one more summoner can kill allllll mages in oly !  its crazy lol for me this server is a BIG FAIL!!

+1 bad comment for the srv..

Online people?