interlude [L2J] L2Odin Network 70x And 1000x

Cristianos88

That I can have multiple buffs of the same effect. Such as Might + Chant of Battle, and they work together.

screenshot20101006at553.png

This is a example before I found out stuff like Potion of Alacrity works too...

have you enter the server??? i fix that ;) please lock again on the server:P

seeing this i must say this server fails ........the tanks will be overpowered 100% anyway good luck.........

[Ro] mane no offense daca vrei sa joc pe server fal calumea pana mea trebuia sa i faci si tu un test ceva...

si inca ceva ai jucat acuma un an doi pe mml2 cumva cu charu cristianusro sau ceva genu daca da te sallut eu sunt skyrider ........oricum bafta cu serveru tau !

poi io postez la mine pe server si pe forum:)dak tu nu le citesti:)

Exactly. The best way how to attract community, which is mostly english speaking, is talking in your weird language in this thread.

Way to go champ.

Exactly. The best way how to attract community, which is mostly english speaking, is talking in your weird language in this thread.

Way to go champ.

if you want i cann't translate for you;):D

man please

http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=179824.0 u told me to join to ur server , join for what? unbalanced game play? 4 haste buffs? augment stuck? and lag? roflmao no thx ur server sucks

go away with youre sh1ty lies

Way to go champ.

1. Our language is not weird.

2. It's called Romanian you ass****! As for the community we speak English on the server not Romanian!

3. I logged on the server it doesn't lag! ( Maybe your internet connection....change it )

4. He solved all the problems till now that means he's an active gm with knowledge in L2 Java and will be able to solve all coming problems.

5. The server is really nice first try it after spam here..........I am playing there.....

http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=179824.0 u told me to join to ur server , join for what? unbalanced game play? 4 haste buffs? augment stuck? and lag? roflmao no thx ur server sucks

I wanna know your name in game I can bet anything that you didn't even bother you log in and to see or if you logged in you suffer from severe head problems and traumas caused from other l2 server but not this one !

Thanks