[Share] PSD template for Website (Remake)

L2Dialogos

look mate, if u dont like sth, download and change it, i just give the basic idea

it's ok, i just tried to help you, im just saying changing font would be cool, then it's your template i dont give a shit

i think the size has a problem but the colors are great ;)

+1 here, as i said in ur previous share :P

guys, whatever you dont like, download and fix it :) and if u want upload and provide link so i add as different versions ;D

guys, whatever you dont like, download and fix it :) and if u want upload and provide link so i add as different versions ;D

why should we, and not make one from 0 !?

if u want to help us give what we like, but dont come to tell us if we dont like download and fix cuz i personally prefer to make one from 0 then change few things on a psd.

if it was coded was other thing, but like this, if u dont improve and just make some shares only to be done, ill consider them for post count and suggest u to stop continuing.

why should we, and not make one from 0 !?

if u want to help us give what we like, but dont come to tell us if we dont like download and fix cuz i personally prefer to make one from 0 then change few things on a psd.

if it was coded was other thing, but like this, if u dont improve and just make some shares only to be done, ill consider them for post count and suggest u to stop continuing.

lol i dont do it for the posts, i do it cause maybe SOMEONE (1 in milion) may like it and download it.

but when i am working i cant predict the outcome size unfortunately :(

but when i am working i cant predict the outcome size unfortunately :(

then check ur future share before posting, and after u see its smth wrong, go fix it and after recheck and if is all ok, share it.